Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 01:23:00 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Fort Building Pratice
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fort Building Pratice  (Read 1325 times)
Sergio
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2010, 08:31:36 pm »

Two days ago I was given a task to find three locations in cove shire and build a fortification in each of them to see how it would work out.  My first attempt was rather horrid, it was cramps and in the open without any foliage to cover any man made structure and I wasn't happy with it.

My second attempt may have been my best as I had found a natural path way of trees with a lot of brush cover and few holes to exploit as entrances.

My third fort was a result of my trying to cover a side with leather to fool enemies into thinking the fort was a pile of dead animals, needless to say that was a stupid idea and I quickly stopped and continued to build is as I had the second fort.

What I learned from this is, I hate building forts I'd rather live in a tree and I hope I don't have to do this very often.

*signed*
Sergio Jarrett
Watchman
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 05:28:32 am by Sergio » Logged
Keitaro Kazami
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 06:40:42 am »

*Squints looking at the report*
Hmm. Seems the human likes trees as much as elves do. And Sergio a fort or sentry needs leather on top of each crate to be "proper" but good use of the surronding trees to hide parts of the "fort".

*Signed*
Keitaro Kazami

Jack: "Is the jar of dirt going to help?"
Diadarma: "If you don't want it.. give it back."
*Silence*
Jack: "No" *hugs the jar of dirt*
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length