Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 10:38:11 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Zombie training in Covetown
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Zombie training in Covetown  (Read 1191 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2018, 07:09:27 am »

In Attendance:
  • Leanne Melior, Officer Cadet (leading)
  • Rook, Watchman
  • Raven, Regular Guardsman
  • Delc, Regular Grendaier
  • Jon Trent, Junior Guardsman
  • Kelly Sanderson, Corporal
  • Marcus Kobra, Regular Grenadier

I've noted for a while now how unfit these army members are. Each and one of them is either fat as a walrus or just skin and bones. After pointing out their issues, we headed to Covetown. Keitaro Kazami was with us at the barracks, according to watchman Rook tho, he fell asleep standing... Brilliant.

So I explained them how a zombie training works, until we got interrupted by some civilian who asked way too many questions about the Jhelom Campaign a few years ago.

Back to explaining things, Corporal Sanderson and Regular Raven asked to be dismissed. One because she became sick, the other because he's fat.
Jon Trent started as a zombie, and it didn't take very long for him to take down that one-eyed Grenadier.
Watchman Rook made them more of a challenge, as she was using the teleport spell to escape her attackers. Yet however, she still has much to learn.

Last but not least was Kobra. He won the training and his prize was to get beaten by the zombies.

After the first round, even more guardsmen asked to be dismissed. Angrily, I've let them go, until only Rook and Kobra were with me.

Due to too less people with me, we skipped a second round and Covian bulldog entirely. We finished it off with a Last Man Standing, where Rook decided to be hiding all the time and Kobra blocking my bolts. Netherless, in the end, I won, as I decided to attack Kobra with Rook and just waited until she lost her focus.

Leanne Melior, Officer Cadet

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Jon Trent
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 10:29:58 am »

Apologies for having to leave before the end ma'am.

I think I was a little weary from the raid on Sanctuary. I managed to bring down two out of three marks during the zombie training though.

*signed neatly*

JT - Junior Guardsman.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length