Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 01:57:34 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Patrolling Log
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 59 Print
Author Topic: Patrolling Log  (Read 286342 times)
Jon Trent
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #735 on: February 21, 2008, 10:01:05 pm »

Patrol and Guard Duty at the Barracks.

Attended by:
Justice, Watchman. (leading)
Jon Trent, Junior Guardsman.

Nothing much was going on so Justice and I kept watch at the barracks. Here's a copy of the duty log.

20.40 Reported for duty and saw Justice was keeping watch so joined her.

Stranger snooping around at Kal ShadowHand's place so I challenged him. He looked like he was meditating or summat. He was wearing Tokuno style clothing and carried a book with him. He left shortly after coming out of his trance.

20.55 I patrolled the area and returned to the barracks to see that Justice had taken care of a couple of brigands.

Sergeant Sanderson checked up on us and got me a new halberd from the stores as I had given mine to a Recruit earlier. She also said that I'm a Junior now and a man too as I'm nineteen and should not be calling myself JT.

21.15 With all being quiet and no more strangers or threats we broke sentry.

Jon, Junior Guardsman
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 07:53:48 am by Raiden Morana » Logged

Jon Trent
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #736 on: February 23, 2008, 01:14:21 pm »

Patrol The Baronship Household

Attended by:

Justice, Watchman. (led)
Jon, Junior Guardsman.

With no officers or fellow guardsmen around Justice and I patrolled around the Baronship buildings as far down as the city gates.

Nothing much to report. We encountered a few brigands that were quickly taken care of.

Jon Trent
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #737 on: February 23, 2008, 01:18:12 pm »

Patrol To The Altmere

Attended by:

Justice, Watchman. (led)
Jon, Junior Guardsman.

With the Baronship buildings secure we headed through the shire to the Altmere Outpost.

We were set upon by trolls, sea monsters and an ogre at the outpost but all were dealt with easily and the outpost secured.

Perrin
Beardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #738 on: March 05, 2008, 05:40:26 am »

Leading:
Jenny D'griff

Attending:
Hoagie
Perrin

After a sentry at the front lines, we decided to go on the offensive and strike at the Orc fort. Cutting a path into their ranks, we made for the dock at the opposite end of the fort.

Once we reached the docks, Jenny developed a thoughtful look on her face. She requested a note to the Captain be attached to the report regarding a naval attack on the fort.

Exiting the fort, we downed a pair of Brutes and collected a large pile of shadow ore for the stockpile. We collected 8,526 in gold coin as well.

Captain Raiden,
Please contact Jenny D'griff regarding a naval attack on the orc fort.
Perrin, Jr. Guardsman

Perrin
Beardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #739 on: March 06, 2008, 03:57:54 am »

Leading:
Jenny D'griff

Attending:
Perrin

Setting out from the barracks we headed for the graveyard to thin the numbers of undead. After slaying a pair of liches with a bit of trouble with no trouble at all, we proceeded to smash anything dead and walking. After cleaning up the graveyard we made for the shipyard where we raised anchor and drifted out into the bay. Within moments we were assaulted from several sides by water elementals and sea serpents! Having cleared the area of sea beasts we made our way back to shore and returned to the barracks. In total we collected 4,959 gold coin and 55 piles of serpent hide.

*signed*
Perrin Stonespear, Junior Guardsman

Perrin
Beardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #740 on: March 07, 2008, 08:44:18 am »

Leading:
Perrin

Attending:
Zoie
Hoagie
Kal

With a fresh recruit in tow, we set out for a patrol around the Snake Hills. Our mission was to sweep the area for bandits and other undesirables.

We found and cleared a bandit camp, and downed several large beasts lurking in the nearby woodland. We also cleared the entrance to Covetous of Harpies and collected several hundred feathers.

*signed*

Perrin
Beardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #741 on: March 18, 2008, 04:26:56 am »

Leading:
Perrin

Attending:
Hoagie

After some sparring practice on the roof, we set off for a quick patrol of Cove. We walked around town, checking the old lighthouse, bank, and the town walls. Not a single orc or undead to be found!

*Signed*

Jon Trent
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #742 on: March 19, 2008, 08:18:24 am »

Graveyard Patrol

Led by:

Attended by:

Hoagie, Sergeant
Kas Valentine, Regular Guardsman
Justice, Watchman
Go-Hei, Guardsman Recruit

I led our group to the graveyard to clear it of undead and give our new recruit some battle experience. We worked our way through the rows of gravestones until the undead roamed no more.

We rested for a short while in the crypt where Hoagie and Kas started messing around with eachother, so i made them do some pushups before heading back out into the graveyard to slay the undead reinforcements.

With the graveyard clear once again I declared the last guardsman to arrive back at the barracks was smelly! Go-Hei, Justice, Kas and myself did NOT finish last. *smirks shyly*

Trent, Junior Guardsman.

go-hei
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #743 on: March 21, 2008, 11:47:31 am »

Patrol around Cove

Attuned by:
Guardsman Recruit, Go-Hei

I decide to check our domains to see everything was alright. Wandred in to Cove Town my stomach called my that way and i purchased a meal. And Went back to the barracks. There some sort of fat ogre run amok at the Cove market. Told him to stop! The dumb monster didn't understand a word i shout to him. Ogre smashed me in head and i was gone in several minutes. But their i got my Chan's i chop his foot off and he felt to ground like a oak. Took head as souvenir

Once again Cove domains are safe, for now!

*Signed*

Guardsman Recruit, Go-Hei
Perrin
Beardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #744 on: March 26, 2008, 11:36:51 pm »

Leading:
Perrin

Attending:
Justice Forum

We headed out on a quick patrol to Altmere and back. The walk to Altmere was unusually quiet, but on our return to Cove we ran into an Ogre and a Troll. Hardly a match for a pair of guadsmen!

All in all, a quiet evening in the shire!

*Signed*

Nicholas Bashford
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #745 on: April 07, 2008, 09:10:58 pm »

*leaves a brief entry*

Patrol Led By:
Nicholas Bashford, Retired Officer

Attended By:
Guardsman Recruit Takemada
Covian Attack Dog Danika

Squad went on a quick patrol to the Covian Graveyard. A mere blitz session really. The Recruit showed exceptional shooting skills, and near saved me from losing my head to a Lich!

Good show!
Jon Trent
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #746 on: April 10, 2008, 07:00:20 pm »

Led by:

JT - Jon Trent, Junior Guardsman.

Attended by:

Estel Aralle, Commoner.

We strolled around the Baronship buildings but with no-one else around and with Estel keen for me to carry on showing her the way of an archer we headed into the forests to find some beasts to use for target practice.

Estel downing an ogre!

We found ourselves outside the Altmere outpost and I explained it's importance then we carried on our patrol back south towards Cove rescuing a traveller from bandits and slaying ogres, trolls and harpies as we went.

Trent, Junior Guardsman.

Marvin Grimpblad
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #747 on: April 12, 2008, 08:27:39 pm »

Patrol to the Town gates and  the Altmere.
Attended by:
Marvin Grimpblade,Guardsmen Recruit
Jeremy Forsyth,Guardsmen Recruit

I met Jeremy Forsyth near the Covian Barracks and we decided to check the situation near our great town. We headed to the gates and all was clear-we didn’t met anyone. After that we headed to the Altmere-there we met a few monsters which were killed. When we arrive to the Altmere the situation was the same as at the gates-no one. We went upstairs to have a beautiful view and then headed to the barracks.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #748 on: April 14, 2008, 09:00:05 pm »

Patrol to the graveyard.

Attended by:

Raiden, Grenadier Captain (leading)
Kal ShadowHand, Regular Scout
Takeamada, Guardsman Recruit
Marvin Grimpbald, Guardsman Recruit
Jeremy Forsyth, Guardsman Recruit

After my Recruit Cadre we were joined by Jeremy and before heading to the Covetous mines we set about clearing the graveyard.

Covians clearing the graveyard.

The action was fast and the recruits acquitted themselves admirably as we rid the graveyard and crypt of deadies before a forced march to Covetous.

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Takeamada
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Death be for dishonor!!! Long Live the Baron!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #749 on: April 25, 2008, 01:09:56 am »

Patrol Log

When:  04/24/08, 20:04 GMT

Commanding Officer:  Takeamada, Watchman
Guardsman in attendance:

-   Sergeant Hoagie
-   Junior Guardsman Jon Trent
-   Civilian Estel Aralle

Report:

After checking the barracks and finding no one there, I walked over to the Goblin, where I found Sergeant Hoagie and Junior Guardsman Trent, speaking with Estel Aralle.  After rendering proper military courtesies, Sergeant Hoagie asked me what I was up to?  I informed them a patrol of the area to the north.  Sergeant Hoagie and Junior Guardsman Trent, in true Covian Army sprit jump at the chance to join in.  I also informed them that I needed to conduct a sentry at Altmere.  Sergeant Hoagie response to that was, and I quote.  “Grand.”  Estel Aralle asked if she could tag along to see what we did.  After conferring with my two comrades, it was felt that we could protect her if the need arose and allowed her to come.

We formed up outside the Goblin, and I conducted a mission brief of what would take place.  We then headed north-northwest.  When we reached the south end of Cove Bay we encountered an Oger.  This was dispatched quickly by are forces.  Ms Aralle stayed out of range as instructed by Junior Guardsman Trent.  It should also be noted that Junior Guardsman Trent gave a small bow to Ms Aralle for self-defense.

We then moved along the coast northwest until we made it to the road, then moved west along the road to Altmere.  We only had a few minor encounters during this patrol.  Ms Aralle turns out to be quit a good shot.  Upon arrival at Altmere, we concluded the patrol and set the sentry (see related report).

* signed *

Takeamada
Watchman
Covain Army

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 59 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length