Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 11:59:59 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  The Church (Moderator: Altair De Nostra)
| | |-+  Report #2 - Birth of a bastard child [PRIVATE]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report #2 - Birth of a bastard child [PRIVATE]  (Read 2171 times)
Tearlach Gradh
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2009, 12:22:13 am »

[OOC] THIS REPORT IS ONLY KNOWN AND SEEN BY THE MEMBERS OF THE AVATARI CHURCH [OOC]

TO: The Cardinal of the Avatari Church.

Your eminence...

After many days of waiting for the return of Mercenary Valentine I didst start to wonder if he hadst abandoned the Church Cause and fleeing with his tail between his legs, but upon arriving at the barracks in Cove this evening I didst to my supries find him waiting for me with a hint of interest in his eyes.

After having dragged him along I spoke to him for a brief moment inside the church where he didst provide some valuable informaton regarding the matter of Swaggerlands own wench, the woman Rebeccas newly born child.

What we have found out from this rescent information is the following:

* The female Rebecca is without a doubt a trixter and corrupted by the Guardian by her own nature.

* The child was brought to the world out of wedlocks for certain and she wouldst never see to have the child baptised.

* The man involved called Devante was merley used for the lustful act to bring forth a bastard child with no other relation or affection between them other than that of the flesh wich clearly shows their twisted minds at work.

*PINS UP A DRAWN POSTER ALONG WITH A SCRIBBLED PIECE OF PARCHMENT TAKEN FROM A JOURNAL*

The work of the Lord shalt continue and the cleansing of the infidels shalt increase.

*Signed neatly in red ink*
Loyal and humble servant of the Lord
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length