Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 02:04:35 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  The Church (Moderator: Altair De Nostra)
| | |-+  *A letter for the Church of Cove.*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *A letter for the Church of Cove.*  (Read 1991 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2009, 01:34:42 am »

Greetings Father, friar, templar, inquistor etc.

My name is Kiran, the Bailiff of Cove within the household of the Baron, and I bring grave news. I understand that currently the church is busy and won't perhaps be able to meet with me for a meeting, but it is of the gravest concerns. Elves have started to make a uprise against the laws of Cove. I am telling you this due to a recent assault on me yesterday, two individuals claiming to be revelutionaries disfiguiring my ears to resemble that of a elf, a attack of revenge on the taxes I bring lawfully to Cove...

The reason I wish to meet with a representative in most humble humility is because I am a Avatarian man, having attended mass every sunday my whole life I know that lesser races such as elves should not be given the rights as human beings, let alone being allowed to mutilate a man of the Barons household.

I am hoping some stage I will be able to get a time or a location for a meeting so I can perhaps aid the church. I have many men at my disposal in turn, so if the church were to perhaps increase it's "security" regarding lesser races, I am sure my men would be most delighted to aid the church in turn. Information and any other work the church might require.

As I hope you are aware, I have recently aided the church in giving out information regarding the heathen Mischief, and that my wish is only to aid Avatar and his representetives on Sosarian soil.

Yours in deepest humility.

Kiran.

Roland Dagorian
Covian Church
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 02:43:11 am »

Baillif,

An elf uprising.  Appalling.  The church hath warned of such a thing for many a year.  A meeting shalleth be arranged.  Our Yewish brothers shalleth be contacted shouldeth it be necessary.  These elves shall burneth!  Burneth!

Deus Vult!

Roland Dagorian
Templar
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length