Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 11:49:25 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  The Church (Moderator: Altair De Nostra)
| | |-+  Penance: To cleanse Shame
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Penance: To cleanse Shame  (Read 2060 times)
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« on: September 25, 2009, 04:14:30 am »

Leading:

Marcus Kobra, Regular Guardsman

Attending:

Elizabeth Martin, Officer Cadet
Demarian Tel'Var, Regular Guardsman
Thom Aylmer, Junior Arcanist
Morgar Dyn, Guardsman Recruit
Keitaro Kizami, Guardsmen Recruit

As penenance for my sins. The father instructed me to cleanse Shame dungeon. I gathered Aylmer and Martin at the barracks where Kizami Joined us and we set off to slay every unrighteous beast! The first level proved rather easy for our Covian blades and wytch magics, we mopped the place up rather well I must say. We pressed onward to the second level. . . the whole place is connected through wytch gates of Silver Light. Very unlike to our blue gates. . . quite possibly of the same construction though. . . if rumor holds. I once heard tale that blue moongates are infact a blessing from Avatar. . . but no church official has ever told me their true purpose. It is possible they are but shadows of some portal constructed by the guardian itself as a means to lure the unwary into other realms. . . for are these lands not but twisted manifestations of our own world, unreachable by any other means than wytchgate or wytchmagics? I digress. The party decended the second level and laid waste to a series of elemental enteties, including air and water elementals including a breed of Earth elementals of a dull copper colour. . . they varied from their Kin by exploding when killed! Not wanting to lose men to beasts who might drag us into death with them I moved along.

Our next challenge where those of the mighty Kraken and water serpent! Wytch magics they flung and waved many a tentacle thing at us they did but we soon prevailed! This was when reinforcements arrived! Demarian and Morgar soon arrived and we set off to the third level. It was here we found a wytch's Coven. I led the men within and slew all that could be found, rick, cot, and board. Assured nothing would rise up from the bloody mess we sloshed our way back outside their den. Here we carried on to the fourth level. . . and somehow got into deceit dungeon. . . a cleansing of the level we found ourselves in carried on to the crypts. . . but that is detailed in a further report. . .

A total of 42,500 gold coins where collected for The Church.

I offered no reward to the men who followed me, to serve Higher Being is it's own reward.

*Signed*

Marcus Kobra, Regular Guardsman, Army of Cove.

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Garak Nightchill
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 10:15:19 am »

Guardsman Kobra,

Consider thy penance fulfilled.  I suggest thou dost notify thy commander to ensure thee and thy fellows receive recognition for this.

Dominus vobiscum,

Roland Dagorian
Templar
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length