Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 03:13:45 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  Practice Weapons for Scouts and Fencers
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Practice Weapons for Scouts and Fencers  (Read 2361 times)
Feylind
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2009, 12:51:12 am »

Having the need to improve, I've decided to supply my good army man with some practice weapons. They'll probably need it to practice and get stronger, and of course protect the will of Baron and us, the citizens.

Having taken my already melted ingots and hammer, I've started to work. I've dug them near the city, bloody good ore veins they are, at least for iron. Anyways, I've already dug, so I was on my way to Memorial Square to make the blades.

Bending the bloody weapons took some time but I've managed to make 8 krysses for the goodwill of Covian army men. The smithy was hard a bit, but I was stubborn, as any other crafter would be, and finally managed to bend the blades. The difficulty is that in the edge, I need to make it thin and solid so it does not break when it hits an armor.

After I've finished the blades in a bag, I seeked out a scout, but only was able to find a potential who would help me getting the blades for them. He told me that he can place the blades for me and let the officers know, so that the blades would reach in good hands.

The blades were given to an elf potential, named Me'an I guess, and my task at my own will was complete.

Signed
Feylind, Commoner of Cove.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 12:57:12 am by Feylind » Logged
Me'an Silen
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 01:46:34 am »

Wepons Were Recived,
        *Signed*
                 Me'an Silen

Mail Deliverer