Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 02:54:25 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Light Company Board (Moderator: Linaeus)
| | |-+  [Report] - Scout Weekly Training Session
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] - Scout Weekly Training Session  (Read 2073 times)
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2009, 02:44:08 pm »

October 05' - ~Week One~

Led By:
Jenifer Feather, Senior Scout

Attended by:
Aliryl Trefynwyd, Scout Corporal
Kal Shadowhand, Officer Cadet
Olchafa Serpernt, Regular Scout
Dalamar, Junior Scout
Ruby Whalebiter, Watchman?
Caderyn Drest, Guardsman Recruit

This is a report on the weekly training that will be held by Senior Jenifer Feather every week from this week on. The day will always change, to keep you layabouts on your toes! This week.. The Valiro Maneuver and Agility training!

We began on the barracks rooftop where I quizzed the troops on bits and pieces of Scout life.. Then began describing the Valiro Maneuver.. The focus of this weeks training..

The Valiro Maneuver..
'You will attack together, your enemy will fall and you shall be gone.'
-The Great Valiro-

The Valiro Maneuver is simple, the Scouts form a tactical group, discuss which attacks they will use and then attack as one. The best tactic is to have the first attacker disarm the target and the second causing him a mortal wound. This way they will be unable to heal and will fall from the consequential attacks. After dealing the killing blow the Scouts are to run away, hide and reform.

After the troops were taught the maneuver in theory we went out to the forest where we put into practice what we had learnt. To begin with, i was the target of the maneuver, they took me down with ease. Then me and Chaffers posed as a patrol.. working together we stayed alive a little longer, but the mighty Covian Scouts took us down and hide. Perfectly.

Agility Training:

After this we headed to the fields in Cove town for some agility training. I laid a course down in the field for the troops to sprint through as quickly as they could. The winner.. was Kal Shadowhand.. The times are as follows..

Kal Shadowhand - 0.07.37
Dalamar - 0.08.21
Cadryn - 0.08.61
Ruby - 0.08.72
Chaffers - 0.10.09

To conclude the training we had a free for all on the barracks rooftops! Which Kal also won.. He is quite the multi-talented Scout! All in all the Scouts did good.. Learning a new Manouver, boosting their agility and letting off some steam! Good work to all who attended!

Signed: Jenifer Feather

Oh, and a special thanks to Kal who provided the sketches for this report.

Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 03:14:45 pm »

That looks like a grand training session, shame I was out of Cove but I will attend the next session.

Signed,
Faden Wildheart

Aliryl
Dead Elfie
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 08:53:19 pm »

Excellent work Jennifer, it certainly was a good training and gave me the opportunity to see our newest potentials in action.
I look forward to the next one and will hopefully participate a bit further.

*signed*
Aliryl Trefynwyd

Scout Corporal

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length