Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 10:07:58 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Light Company Board (Moderator: Linaeus)
| | |-+  Scout Task - Altmere Swampland
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Scout Task - Altmere Swampland  (Read 2230 times)
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« on: October 30, 2009, 01:49:14 pm »

This task is open to any Scout or Scout potential who feel that they are able to complete it.

Altmere:

Ah, Altmere, This place is going to be cause for a lot of concern for the army in the coming weeks. We need to be as prepared as we can be lads and lasses! This means we need to know the area as well as we can!

The Task:

There is, as you should all know, a large area of swampland in Altmere. This area is infested with all sorts of horrific beasts and is largly uninhabitable. What I want to know is how big the damn thing is and whether there is ANYTHING of interest in there.. at all!

This means that I need one of you to lead and expedition into the swamp to kill things, study the plantlife, hceck for islands where guardposts could be set up and to MAP the whole damn swamp!

Stick the map and a report under this and you shall recieve 'One Guardsman Duty' as well as a 'hunt' on account of all the killing you will be doing!

* A detailed map is to be produced
* A load of gold is to be recovered
* Infomation on the resources there are to be documented
* At least three other guardsmen must accompany you

Make me proud Scouts.

Signed: Jenifer Feather

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 03:59:40 pm »

This task will be being taken on by ME.  That is right chaps! Since no one stepped on I have taken it upon myself to get this horrific swampland mapped.. I have inlisted the help of the treasure hunter Anna Jones, as her cartography skills seem good. We are in negotiations as to when will be a good time to be heading into the swamp so keep your eyes open for any news.

Should be within a week or two! Much preperations needed and the such!

Signed: Jenifer Feather

Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 03:39:08 pm »

I have been out of Cove the past few days. I've got an idea of how we can map this out. Please contact me.

Signed,
Faden Wildheart

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length