Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 05:31:41 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board
| | |-+  Citizen Task Board
| | | |-+  Completed Citizen Tasks (Moderator: Raiden Morana)
| | | | |-+  Restock The Tavern (COMPLETE)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Restock The Tavern (COMPLETE)  (Read 2127 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: November 12, 2006, 06:28:30 pm »

The Task

Just as it says lads 'n' lasses.

We nay want our brave guardsmen going thirsty or hungry eh?

Collect:

20 bottles each of ale, wine & liquor.
20 jugs of cider
10 pitchers of milk

20 baked pies
20 chicken legs
10 cuts of ribs
10 legs of lamb
10 bread loafs
10 cheese rolls
5 sacks of flour

That's yer shopping list, acquire it how ye will... From markets, suppliers or maybe yer a budding brewer *chuckles*

Conditions

*This task may be completed only once per character.
*This is an entirely roleplay task.  Include a detailed report with plenty of pictures.

The Reward

Shillings will be awrded for quality and imagination of your report.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 10:49:15 am by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 04:09:45 pm »

Oh dear, we can't have our brave guardsmen going hungry can we? I'll gather the list immediatly!

The road was very long, and hard under my feet, but i couldn't stop, i couldn't rest....
Not until i'd loaded Doofy, my trusty pack horse, with enough food and booze to keep our Covian guardsmen going!

My first stop was at a tavern in Britan. I'd gotten to know the tavernkeeper a little in my 'wilder' days, and luckily, he was happy to help. He did ask a favour in return though. I think he wants me to repair his shoes, although i haven't heard it called 'Knocking boots' before *Shrugs a little*

The next destination was a flour mill nearby, where the fella there was less than helpful and a little rude i might add!

Actually....yes it does

Once i'd pointed out a few things to that awful man and gotten the five sacks of flour, Doofy and I were heading out of town when we heard a loud voice yelling! As luck would have it, it was a meat salesman!

What luck!

We managed to bargain with him, and got the 20 baked pies, the 20 chicken legs, the ten legs of lamb and the 10 bread rolls, all for a bargain price.
Our list was being completed swiftly, which we were very happy about.

Our next stop would be the famous bakery of haven. The baker there seemed busy, and practically threw us out of his bakery once he'd baked us our 10 cheesy rolls.

We had only two items left, 10 cooked ribs, and 10 pitchers of milk.
The ribs came from a not exactly traditional animal, but i'm sure they're delicious nevertheless.

Yummy

With only the milk left to get, i decided i'd try my hand at milking cows myself.
Quite successfully i might add too, unfortunatly my painting was ruined by my last attempt, in which i almost drowned in a wave of milky milk!

So there we are, one shopping list, fulfilled to the letter. I hope this is is okay Mr Raiden, it wasn't easy, but i worked hard.

*Signed in bubbly letters*
                    Sunset Dubrey
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 04:17:01 pm by Vince Valentine/Sunset » Logged

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 04:42:05 pm »

Har!

Excellent the tavern's fully stocked once more.

I don't like the look of those ribs though... perhaps Snudrud will eat them?

A damn fine report too Miss Sunset! Possibly the best I've seen!

By the way I think -my- shoes could do with repairing too. *wink* *wink*

80 shillings awarded.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length