Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 01:23:51 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board
| | |-+  Citizen Task Board
| | | |-+  Completed Citizen Tasks (Moderator: Raiden Morana)
| | | | |-+  Resource Gathering - Boards & Logs (COMPLETE)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Resource Gathering - Boards & Logs (COMPLETE)  (Read 1961 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: November 23, 2006, 10:33:03 am »

The Task

Wood! We need wood for the stores!

Floor boards need repairing and arrow and spear shafts crafting.

Resources Required:

2000 Plain Boards

Conditions

These resources do not have to be collected in one expedition and this task can be done more than once by any civilian.

It is possible that this task may be attempted alone but it would be more advisable to be done as a group with a few guardsmen for protection.

There are many monsters abroad as well as stray Yewlanders in search of goats!

I believe Sunset Dubrey is trying to arrange such an expedition: http://cove.fantasyworld.nl/forum/index.php?topic=6660.0.

Contact her and join the merry band.

Reward

As always shillings will be awarded for the quality and imagination of your report - but a few extra shillings will be awarded if you do this task as part of Sunset Dubrey's expedition.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 11:01:44 am by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

qom_riyadh
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2006, 10:42:14 pm »

When wood is needed, only tell me once!

Because miss Sunset Dubrey with some people were organizing a resource gathering, I planned to use their company and work a bit in new areas.

We gathered in front of our fine Town Hall: Miss Sunset, our new citizen, Amon Jarl, Meh - Qom Riyadh, and two armsmen: Hoagie, and Dah'Han. With the destination set to Covetous entrance, we've began our trip.
We quickly reached the destination and began our jobs. Suddenly, while we were working hard, some Brigands appeared out of the blue! We were scared a bit, but thanks to our fine guards the problem was "solved" immediately.
Well, after setting up a camp and organising some things, such as area of our work, meh get to work. The weather was even nice, so choppin' was quite fun today!
After some work, we felt hungry a bit. Suddenly we smelled something good in the air... Miss Sunset was cooking! She prepared some fine meat, which we ate quickly. I cared for some light furniture, so it was even more enjoyable - working together and sharing our time during meal - very entertaining! Also a bottle of liquor was found, so we had something to wet our thirsty throats...
Finally, after meeting an Ettin, troll and an ogre we arrived home safely. The trip was most successful, everybody enjoyed that.
Overal, I've collected over 1600 boards. Added to my storage and some wood that I've chopped after reaching Cove, I was able to fulfill two orders at once! So I've met Hoagie again and handed him 1600 boards and 400 logs, which he secured. Also got 600 boards in meh workshop ready to transport to misteh Raiden Morana, who also placed his order recently.

Ahh, 'twas a good day...

Sincerely,
QRiyadh, TaLW
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2006, 11:03:57 pm »

Har! Looks like a job well done Qom!

Resources secured, a damn fine report of what looked like a damn fine expedition.

80 Shillings Awarded

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length