Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 08:08:55 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council (Moderators: Linaeus, Obidah Lynch, Leso Varen)
| | | |-+  Smuggling Shade into Cove
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Smuggling Shade into Cove  (Read 2469 times)
Marcus / Straeban
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2007, 12:06:27 pm »

After a long restful night I was awaken by a noise down staris, I get up and go to see what it was when I seen the boss gathering his sea traveling gear, *Boss where ye going?* I asked him. Hi there kid, grab yer things, we have a meeting to attend..

I quickly grabed my things and headed out to the ship. Once on the Ship he quickly set off (east).

Was not a long trip as we finally made land again and none to quicker, the way there was ruff as the boss's sailing skills are not the best. Me head was spinning once we landed,so I took a moment to clear me thoughts then headed to the meeting place with the boss. Once there we met with this stranger who was in this little store rooom of the place.

He told the boss that he had his order filled and that it was the best in all the lands. He then told us that the street values of it was the grandest their could be. After awhile they made their exchange and then we headed back to the ship to find it burning.

It didn't take it long to fully burn as the hull of the ship was still soaked with all the ales that had been spilled in it.

We then had to make our way back to the warehouse on foot. Was quite a run carrying the goods and all, but none the less we made it without any trouble from any locals, *If they only knew, Muahahahaha*

The boss then placed the goos on the crates I aquired the night before and opened it to show me what we had aquired from the stranger.

I looked inside and to my surprise it was mopre of the pipe filling shade I love so much. After all was said and done the long ruin we had to make had finally cought up with me so I told the boss I needed to get some rest. I closed the box and headed off to reat.

Signed: Straeban

Obidah Lynch
Covian Citizen

Dell Wuz Heir! (-_(.)_-)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 12:24:29 pm »

"Damn boat on fire.... Now I needs a new 'un. Good work that kids done, though!"

Infamy awarded: 70

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length