Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 06:01:44 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council (Moderators: Linaeus, Obidah Lynch, Leso Varen)
| | | |-+  The Hats go Traveling
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Hats go Traveling  (Read 2512 times)
Marcus / Straeban
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2007, 05:05:23 am »

It was kinda late I desided to make my wqy to the Armys Barracks to see if anyone was about when I seen the Boss. I walked up and noticed that there was two Guardsman about to fight. The boss and I was betting on who we thought would win, But alass nothing happened as an Elfe came up and spoiled our fun with its Stinch. We then headed to the town of Cove where for the first time I met the Big Bossman and quickly introduced my-self. We then were asked if we wanted to go to the Swaggers to see what is going on and to get drinks.

Not long after maken it to Swaggers some bloodi Orcs came up and really ruined the fresh air with their rotting flesh smelling breaths as they tried to talk.

The Vesperns were quick to run em out of the bar and we went to watch if there would be a fight and was almost too late for as we made it outside they were already fighting.

With Vesper pulling out a easy victory we then desoded it best to head out so them can cool down. We desided to head to Trinsic and visit the Tavern there as it does at time have some good drinks. We made our way to the Public blue gate thing where we then headed through to Trinsic. Once there we seen some elfies runnen for the same gate thing we came out of. We stopped on, a funny looking lass she was and she desided to go another way to travel as she called us rude missfits, We then headed to the town as we made our way to the gate we could see quite a few people there at the entrance.

With a wee bit of a hassel we made our way in to a bridge where I seen this very pretty lass. I walked up to her and told her that she was pretty and she called me a four legged swine. After that I thanked her.

We finally left them standen there wondering and made our way to the Tavern. Once there we went in and sorta took over the place.

As we proclaimed the Tavern as ours we drank our fill and the boss wanted to go see that was happening in Yew, so we packed it up and headed out to Yew. As we were leaving we had a bit of trouble as a local had made a complaint on how we suposedly had looked into his pack and all. After a few moments of hassel we then left the place to head to Yew.

We made it to the place called Yew to find that no one was about for us to hassel so we went looking about and found a really big building and went in. As we entered the place I desided to make sure that they knew someone had visited, so I tossed a very Highly explosive liquid at a large table.

That will teach them to leave and have no-one to guard the place. We made our way through the building making sure we left our mark everywhere in the place as we urenated here and there, on walls and statues, on rugs and furniture.
We then left there and headed back to Cove so i could get the Big Bossman a Key to the locked Warehouse. We all arrived at te warehouse, Got the Big Boss a key, then we all left to get some rest.

Signed: Straeban

Obidah Lynch
Covian Citizen

Dell Wuz Heir! (-_(.)_-)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 06:22:38 pm »

"Hur hur! We's bashed 'em smelly orcs good! Got us some booze fer it too, loike!"

Infamy awarded:

Straeban: 70
Flint Stonefist: 40

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length