Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 08:42:37 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  *Report handed to all Officers*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *Report handed to all Officers*  (Read 2400 times)
Aliryl
Dead Elfie
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: October 06, 2009, 12:20:23 am »

This evening the Scouts undertook an important task in the form of Operation Honeybee and one that I hope will be the beginning of bringing down the criminal gang that has made Cove it's home.

Regular Scout Olchafa was found to be involved in the gang being run by Kiran.  Evidence had been gathered over several months, including the infiltration by Kal Shadowhand during his disguised form as Kelban.

Olchafa has been stripped of his Scout uniform and banished from the 2nd Light Company.  This is to ensure he can not be used by Kiran to gain any information and because I will not allow dissension within the ranks of my squad.

I hope to have the full support and co-operation of all Officers in the serious nature of this matter.  Furthermore it is hoped the Scouts and Grenadiers will work together to bring down the rest of this group.

*signed*
Aliryl Trefynwyd

Scout Corporal

Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 02:30:10 pm »

*Sanderson picked the report up that she was given from the bottom of the pile at the end of the night, reading it wearily. She wrote steadily and attached the note to the bottom, before finally shifting off to bed.*

I shall co-operate in this matter, providing that the Commander or Captain instruct me to do so. Alternatively, I do not consider it unreasonable to ask for this evidence to be shown to Officers before we are requested to co-operate. I have been informed by yourself that I have nothing to do with this particular situation, so your request for my co-operation in it has bewildered me. Regular Serpernt is a long-standing Army member, and does indeed deserve our due respect. As he is in the main block of the Army now, myself and Captain Grayner have responsibility over his actions. If there is any more action to be taken, please consult myself or the Captain before handling any matters concerning this individual.

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 02:42:53 pm »

Chaffers got himself mixed up in the shite with Kiran again has he?

You'd have thought he'd have learnt after last time. Kas too fer that matter.

I expect to see the file of your findings with regards to Serpernt's criminal activities forthwith Corporal, so that a date for a court martial can be set.

I hope your investigations provide a strong case or else we'll have ter return him to the ranks.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Aliryl
Dead Elfie
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 09:26:18 pm »

Dear Commander.

Olchafa has not been stripped of his rank as of yet, he has just been removed from the Light Company.  I shall have Kal compile a report forthwith to be handed to you.

*signed*

Aliryl Trefynwyd

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length