Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 11:01:46 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Tiolas his attempt for promotion
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tiolas his attempt for promotion  (Read 2745 times)
Tiolas
« on: December 29, 2004, 09:33:51 pm »

The Baron had granted Tiolas permission to create his own event or activity which might grant him his promotion.

So as i got back from my travels i would put my ideas in action. I wanted to help the people of Cove and somehow hurt the orc population.

As my skills are not based around brute strength and force i decided to work with what i do best, shadow walking. I tried to poison some of the orc population that they might decrease in numbers.

So what i did first was to collect all those slabs of meat that i would use in this sneeky assault. The meat i collected came from Trolls and Ettins. Seeing as this meat has a distinct smell i am sure that the human population of cove will not try and eat this raw meat.

Then i constructed a bath using wood and nails. In this bath i was to place the nightshade berries. I took of most of my clothes and wrapped my feet in sheep skin. I squahes the berries untill the toxic fumes started to make me a bit disorientated.

When the juice was ready, i washed the slabs of meat in the poison. The mixture of troll and etting blood with the nightshade poison cause a bit of foaming. I did it extra long making sure that the orcs who would eat this meat would die. Then i left the meat soaking for about an hour. I packed the meat in skin of goat and then took a bit of the poison with me in glass bottles to make sure that i could cause some damage to the meat supplies they already had.

Then i sneeked into cove hiding behind barrels and buildings. And just when the orcs were not looking i placed the meat inside the village. And as soon as i placed the meat and had hid behind some obstacle, they all rushed towards the meat to stuff there bellies. And then i observed the decay of orcs one by one after they had consumed the meat.

As i tried to affect as many orcs as possible i warned the human population not to touch the meat. I stayed in Cove quite some time after i had placed the meat and It did seem like i had hinderd the Orc front in Cove for quite some damage. I hope that this sneeky attack is sufficient to apply for my promotion.

sighned
Tiolas Amildor

Ps: If the paintings dont work out, you can vieuw them in the gallery
« Last Edit: December 29, 2004, 09:45:37 pm by Tiolas » Logged
Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2004, 10:33:49 pm »

A very cunning trick, Amildor. Good report, also.
I am convinced that ye have earnt the Covian headdress.
Ye shall be promoted by the Baron or myself shortly.

Commander Eason
Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2004, 02:35:18 pm »

Excellent work Tiolas!

Good use of skill and cunning.

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd