Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 12:17:42 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Tactical Orders drill
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tactical Orders drill  (Read 1382 times)
Tommy
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2011, 06:34:43 pm »

Attending:
Junior Guardsman Melior
Regular Scout Sergio
Watchman Tommy Nottinbury
Recruit Kat Nottinbury

Having just finished posting up a few reports I sat down in the barracks and had a brief chat with Kat. This didn't last long however, and soon ma'am Melior was ordering us to the roof for a drill on Tactical Orders and a check of equipment.

To begin with she explained to us the order that the squads lined up in, scouts, arcanists, core members and then grenadiers.

Once this was understood we moved on to cover aspects of the Army's tactical orders. It began simple enough, with orders such as "company turn left" and "company about face" before moving onto "number off and sound off."

The equipment check followed, and while I had supplies of bandages and axes, I lacked a bedroll and a torch, both of which had been returned to Yew upon my retirement and none issued upon arrival in Cove. I'll sort some out later tonight.

Watchman Tommy Nottinbury
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length