Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 02:31:17 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Training Report : Leannes formation and Last man standing training
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Training Report : Leannes formation and Last man standing training  (Read 1175 times)
Tingleith
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2018, 02:19:28 pm »

Attendee's
Officer Cadet, Leanne Melior = Leading
Junior Guardsman, Eben Roichar
Guardsman Recruit, Sally (Saerandir)

Firstly the cadet started by drilling us on basic formation's and tactic's like forming and scattering then she proceeded onto confusing manuevers i have never heard of like the Arkay formation ?!?!
We achieved the set task's to a decent standard ...... then proceeded to cove town to have a last man standing event between the four of us twas a tough battle and eben was the first to get knocked down the sneakie arcanist then he was followed by leanne who nearly garotted me a few times finally moved on to a game of chase between my and sally we eventually were told to move it onto the cove dock's to where i chased him for a good while and ended up calling it quit's because i was sweating and couldn't take sprinting around in this heavy armor anymore....

Paintings Below

Signed

Tingleith , Untrusted Recruit

Badges Held = "Untrusted Hair".
Mentee Of Regular Grenadier "Raven"
Self Proclaimed "Liberator" Of Nujel'm.
Nujel'm Campaign.
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 03:19:10 pm »

Well report, lass! One of ye shoots embers instead of flames, the other dares to knock off my dagger and the last could't hit an ettin if it stood infront of him.

But otherwise, fine done.

Leanne Melior, Officer Cadet

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length