Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 03:36:26 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  *A note can be found on Octavus his new desk*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *A note can be found on Octavus his new desk*  (Read 3306 times)
Tiolas
« on: January 08, 2005, 11:29:56 am »

Dear Baron of Cove
I cam some months ago to help cove be liberated from those pesky orc's. And in those last couple of months i made new friends and had new experiences. My battle tactics greatly improved and also my character got fixed. I never learned to take treu orders from any one in my whole life, but thanks to you i now know disipline. I must thank you for all these amazing experiences that wil contribute further down the road when i am all alone again trying to find my way through the wilderness.

But Cove has finnaly been liberated and been cleaned up. The citizens that could have been saved are saved. So my time has come to an end. I shall retreat my selve with this morning Dawn into the sunset to go and help other unfortunate towns like cove. I shall pass by the town of Trinsic where i shall pick up lady ginger, who is comming with me to keep me companie for the lonly months to come.
I am sorry to announce this with sutch sudden departure, but i was never good on saying good bye. Keep yer Ranks strong almighty Baron, and dont let any one stand in your way to do what is best for the citizens of Cove.

Sighned with deepest regret
Tiolas Amildor

(OOC) *drops a tear* Yes it is treu i must take my departure today. I love BoC ye all know that but i dont seem to keep track of my own time when i am playing this game. Work starts monday and i have done nothing what so ever. I must finnish my work for the last three weeks in the upcomming 3 days. Then i also must learn lines for a play that i am starting this monday. UO is going to become an obsticle.
I know Shadwell will say to me again, why leave? "ye can always just play for an hour a day", If it was that easy, i would be.
Ye know how it go's. Ye say to yer selve, alright 30 minutes i shall play uo but then u end up doing it for more then 4 hours in a row.

Alright so is a great guild mainly because of its great leaders, but also due to the other people that made it so much fun. Thank u Octy, it was an experience that showed me that uo was not dead, and that it can still be enjoyable to play.
Shadwell, damn u for always pullin gme back into uo!!!! Damn u i tell ya! all that work in the next two days!! all yer fault Tongue But i love ye.
And To everyone else that made this incredible couple of months, thank u!
*drops a tear*
*Salutes* Bye Coven Militia
Sighned

Tim Lems/ Tiols/ Ginger
Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2005, 11:35:28 am »

[OOC:LOL! Dude, It was just a matter of time! You start playing active fuck up school and quit. It's like this endless cycle you've been going through for years!  Grin

I know we'll keep in contact. And I know you will be back! Goodluck with school.]

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd
Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2005, 12:37:48 pm »

Hm.. Very well ..

[OOC .. Didn't see that one coming.. Well don't be a stranger, see you around mate. /OOC]
« Last Edit: January 08, 2005, 12:42:16 pm by Octiovus » Logged

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Dellamona
Queen!
Guest Of Cove

Sawyer/harry potter O_o

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2005, 02:15:04 pm »

*Dellamona hears the news about the note. She tacks up Wilted Rose and gallops to the guild house. The wind blowing in her face making her tears fly away with the wind*
*She arrives at the guild house with her eyes red and tears running down her face*

*She scribbles a note to Octiovus quickly*

Dear My Lord
News has reached me of Tiolas's departure. I am deeply upset of this news sir, please tell me its not true?
      I will go knock on Lady ginger's door and find the explanaion wether it is true. Oh i do hope its not!!

Signed
Dellamona Delaney

*tear stains can be made out in the note*

[OOC - Tiolas friend, i am going to miss you loads. I only meet you recently but have grown close to you. You are a great member of BoC and you will be missed imnensely by everyone! Please dont become a stranger Sad]
« Last Edit: January 08, 2005, 02:17:50 pm by Dellamona » Logged

"Birdie sings the sweetest things,
Bump The Elephant isn't quite as elegant
'Cos the sound get's tangled round,
In his trunkety trunk"
Tiolas
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2005, 05:21:54 pm »

No ofcourse i wont be a stranger guys, Ill check back here regularly! ANd ye can expect loads more of Film revieuws hehe, Alright on witht he work, ttyl everyone
Gregor Eason
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2005, 07:14:33 pm »

*Eason looks through the Militia roster*
*scratches chin*

"So... Amildor departs. Pity.."

*crosses name off list*

(OOC: Ah bud, real sorry to see you go - but I totally understand where you're coming from. UO can really get in the way of the more important things in life, and lets face it - they come first. You'll be forever welcome within the ranks of the Militia; remember ye earned the Covian headdress cap.

Once a Covian, always a Covian Wink Take it easy mate.)

Commander Eason
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length