Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 01:21:51 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  The road is blocked!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The road is blocked!  (Read 2263 times)
Tiolas
« on: April 01, 2005, 09:35:56 am »

This is not good! I was on one of my early patrolls around the provinces of Cove, and suddenly it struck me that there were no peasants and traders using the roads! On further investigation i went to our previous battle grounds near one of our guard outpost and was horrified by what i found. The Kaldorians and the crosseyed traitors have blocked of our road not letting anyone travel south!
The Peasants quikly got word that all who approach the blockade, would perhaps not return. Surely we can not let this deed go unpunished. Also i picked up a few words from a conversation that a Kaldorian was trying conduct with a crosseye, and it seems there next target would be to destroy our intire town and bring a fall to the Baron of Cove! As they spoke these words i was discoverd and they followed me through the land untill i could hide in a tree somewhere in the woods of Cove...

This is most troubling news! Seeing as our recent battle did not run so smoothly, I believe we need help! And i dont think our Vesperian "Friends" will aid us!

I would say hang all the Kaldorians and Crosseye's ye can find!
I would also suggest no-one leaves our Covian terretory as the Kaldorians and the crosseyed are all over our provinces...
Locke DaOrt
Cuts Elves limbs off (Dell does too!)
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2005, 01:53:33 pm »

Har!....those Kaldorian scum fight like cowards, if yer a real man they cower in yer presence

Gottfried of Yew
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2005, 05:51:48 pm »

Well apparently guardsman they don't cower in the face of real men, since it seams they won their battles mhh?

Gottfried Aberforth,
Templar of the †Covian Church†,
Loyal servant of the Baron.
Locke DaOrt
Cuts Elves limbs off (Dell does too!)
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2005, 02:07:51 pm »

Ahm nay guardsmen

And yer lost because i was nay paid ter fight

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »