Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 09:04:10 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Northern Alliance Dissolved
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Northern Alliance Dissolved  (Read 2683 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: March 12, 2009, 11:09:52 pm »

I was summoned to attend the Vesper Council meeting this Monday eve. I have a seat on the council as Commander of Vesper's allies as part of the northern alliance. I was eager to find out how the result of the recent elections in Vesper would affect their militia, civil leaders and the alliance in the wake of the civil war we fought so hard to win and bring peace to the town.

As newly elected Chancellor, Escaflowne put forward some baffling ideas such as awarding medals to animals and paying the militia even though the Vesper coffers are bare. It was obvious too that their was still an edge in the relationship between the various factions in Vesper, Chancellor Escaflowne, Van the former Chancellor and Swaggers Manager, Damien Bedford the new militia Captain and Devante of the Stirling Company.

I watched with interest as they all flailed around trying to plot Vesper's future prosperity and while some of the ideas would work, thankfully the disunity between the Vesperians would hopefully put paid to any great advances for a time at least. However it was quite apparent that Esca' and the new militia captain were bedfellows and the new Chancellor mooted disbanding the Vesper council, probably so he and Bedford could run the place as some sort of military state.

It became apparent too that Cove's seat on the council, whether it was disbanded or not, was to be withdrawn and with it the dissolution of the Northern Alliance. They're probably still sore at us winning the war for the Union but never the less, I think we need to keep an eye on the bastards as there was a certain amount of veiled sabre rattling going on.

At least it wasn't just me that Esca' and Bedford alienated. Van was the first to leave the meeting in dismay at some of the proposals being put forward with Devante and myself losing our patience around about the same time.

We need to keep an eye on Vesper... Whether they come fer revenge or conquest I nay not know, but I know they will come... Sooner or later.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 05:41:11 pm »

Well I can not say I am pleased to hear this but it should bring more work the companies way?

Signed,
Faden Wildheart

Raven
Highlander
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Legend

The Highlander

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 06:09:25 pm »

Defending ourselves? Not much pay involved there.

But still, I doubt they would try to perform such an action, after such a one sided victory for us.

⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ Order of Distinction ⚔ Border Wars ⚔ Trinsic Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

[22:37] Hoagie: I think Raven would make a hot girl
[01:57] XxwarbringerxX: Raven would indeed make a hot chick.
Linaeus
Cove Command
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 06:47:30 pm »

Aye, they'd nay dare touch Cove. Not only be there The Keres here, but now Two Kereses. Keres Factor Squared, har.

Still, s'a shame that this' happened. Lets just hope Yew doesnt take advantage of this situation.

- The Keres

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Raven
Highlander
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Legend

The Highlander

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 07:07:51 pm »

Still, s'a shame that this' happened. Lets just hope Yew doesnt take advantage of this situation.

Of course they will. If not only to retake Minoc, from a seperated northern front.

⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ Order of Distinction ⚔ Border Wars ⚔ Trinsic Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Linaeus
Cove Command
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2009, 07:24:01 pm »

We's alreadeh lost Minoc, y'foo'.

- Keres

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Raven
Highlander
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Legend

The Highlander

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2009, 10:08:56 pm »

..We did? I thought we jus' lost Altmere?

Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2009, 11:35:49 pm »

Have I missed something here, Vesper is having a tiff again, there has been no threat against Cove?

Signed,
Faden Wildheart

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length