Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 06:34:51 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Watchman Trials: Jennifer Feather (COMPLETE)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Watchman Trials: Jennifer Feather (COMPLETE)  (Read 2662 times)
Joey Lanai
Dragoon Squad Leader
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

........=IIII=........

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2005, 03:11:06 pm »

Watchman Trials
Jennifer Feather

Well well it seems your ready to recieve your Trials Watchman, Feather, Goodluck.

Your Watchman Trials

Task 1: Reports have come in lately that the local area of Cove has been breached several times by Undead and Orcish forces, I want you to Lead 3 Patrols of Cove and its surrounding area's to make sure all is clear and Civilians can travel safely, These area's include.

- The Covian Shire, all the way to the Vesperian Borders.
 - Cove town itself, Make sure al the Civilians are well.
 - The Orc Fort, beat back the possible threat.

Task 2: Our Yewish allies have reported high Orc activity in Yew, Your task is to lead a Unit to the Orcish caves in Yew and eliminate the threat. Gather 10,000 Gold for the Militia Coffers.

Task 3: Using your scouting abilities, with the aid of a full fledged Scout, you are to infiltrate Stonekeep and evaluate our allies strength, Sketches and a lengthy Report to follow.

Write Reports on all Relevant Tasks and post them below (In this Thread)

*Signed*
 - Arc, Sergeant
« Last Edit: October 09, 2005, 01:45:36 pm by Arc/Joey » Logged

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2005, 09:02:07 pm »

*scans the board quickly locating her own name*

"Aaah, meh trials at last!"

*head out eagerly to finish her tasks*

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2005, 09:21:23 pm »

*Wearily strolls up to the board and bands a pin into it with a long report attached*

Task One - Patrols

Patrol One: The Shire

Led By : Jenifer Feather, Watchman

Present: Erik Arkay, Cadet
              Julius Estroy, Regular
              Recruit, Kiyoshi
              Stranger, Craven

We headed south from the barracks to the coast, where we stopped, and followed the border north until reaching the road, after a quick song about Vesperians (all bad i do assure you) we proceeded to the Altmere out post to check for Brigand activity, All areas were clear and little trouble was found, a few brigands and the usual Ogre an' Trolls ter deal with!

Patrol Two: Cove Town

Led By: Jenifer Feather, Watchman

Present: Julius Estroy, Regular
              James Morris, Watchman
              Kiran, Watchman
              Hoagie, Recruit
              Thomas, Recruit
              Craven, Stranger

We 'eaded into Cove town ter check up on the civies after these undead attacks and the such, upon arriving in the town i split the group into three teams, one to check the north watch tower, one to sweep the houses and one to check the dock. Nothing suspicious to report, jus' a large elvish sword left on the docks...

Patrol Three: The Orc Fort

Led by: Jenifer Feather, Watchman

Present: Julius Estroy, Regular
              James Morris, Watchman
              Kiran, Watchman
              Hoagie, Recruit
              Thomas, Recruit
              Craven, Stranger

After hearing word of the restless Orcs gathering supplies and other such activities we decided it was time to make it 'ard for them and push them back. We 'eaded to the gates o' the fort and entered, smashing our way through wave after wave of Orcish kind, taking down three big brutes whilst we were at it, great 'ealing and teamwork from everyone present!

Signed, Jenifer Feather, Watchman

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2005, 09:57:40 pm »

Another day, Another task completed... Today i took several men to the Orc Caves fer a nice old 'unt!

Hunt to the Orc Caves to eliminate the threat to Yew

Led by: Jenifer Feather, Watchman

Present: Junior, David Sacrow
              Recruit, Roland Dragorian
              Recruit, Hoagie
              Merc, Kasei Senshi

As people gathered at the barracks i could see this would be an easy one, getting ten thousand crowns and eliminatin' the threat to Yew would be simple with such fine men under meh command, after a quick brief and a long run we were ready to begin slaying the Orc infidels...

The first floor o' these beastly caves proved no trouble for us, we ploughed through taking down wave after wave of Orcs gathering the gold as we went...

After adjusting to the plunge into total darkness, we recovered ourselves and continued Orc bashing, We came to a cross road, separated into two teams to cover more ground and met at the other side of the vast maze of hideous Orcish statues and shrines...

On the third floor we speant plenty o' time bashing down them big Orc brutes and making sure to loot them fully, after a while the flow started to slow and the Orcs seemed ter be scared of us! Har victory was ours, we packed our bags an' headed home!..

A handsome sum was collected and of course straight to the coffers!

Signed: Jenifer Featherm Watchman

Joey Lanai
Dragoon Squad Leader
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

........=IIII=........

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2005, 10:44:22 pm »

(Heater shields are allowed to NO-ONE but Grenadiers whoever it was using it in those pictures)

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2005, 10:27:39 am »

*Jenifer wanders up to the board and pins up her third and final report but seems preoccupied*

Task Three - Infiltration of Stonekeep

The first trouble was gettin' in ter Yew, i knew i couldn't jus' waltz on in, the Guardsmen would be patroling and keeping the border heavily guarded after the recent activities or Orcs an' unfriendly Militias. SO i called upon the help of Erik Arkay, 'e said 'e knew a secret way inter Yew, so i followed him on the longest road ter Yew i've ever taken...

And so we were in Moonglow, Erik showed me some wytch made flooring that 'ad the power to transport you, Odd folk these Moonglow wytches, why not use more conventional methods of travel? But i was nay complaining, 'cos they 'ad opened the door ter Yew! We arrived at some Wytch Villa 'an used some magic cricle there to travel undetected again ter some town in the jungle, from there we 'eaded north and through the mountain pass...

After gettin' lost, Erik running out o' arrows an' resortin ter 'is parade arm we finally arrived at a small tower on the coast, however the door was locked, so we used some good ol' Militia tactics on it.. an' bashed it down.. once inside we headed to the basement an' found a secret tunel that led righ into... the Yew jail.. After a quick chet with the jailers.. we escaped from the castle an' found ourselves in the Yew forests, we had made it at last...

After gettin' me to Yew Erik headed into Stone Keep an' destracted the guardmen, by insultin their Ale i believe! Har! Well, in the quiet of the empty building i was able ter make some fine scetches o' the location an' ter find out some infomation about their supplies an' numbers...

This is a scetch of their top floor, where they train an' 'ave parades an the such..

'Ere is their main entrance room, complete with cooking area and small armoury, this is where i got a look at the Militia book ter get the figues of their size...

Under tha' there was the storage rooms an' the beds fer the wounded..

Finally, the jail, where there were all sorts o' impliments of a nasty nature, very small cells an' an eaily guarded gate making escape pretty hard...

Now, in their Militia Roster they 'ave around eighty five able bodied Guardsmen, who are backed up by a vast body of citivens, around forty in all, with the Templi able to fight they 'ave a vast amout o' bodies.. On display they 'ave 185000 crowns which is pitiful when compared ter the barrons! An' they 'ave a stock room full o' the usual supplies, food, wood, crates an the like..

I hope this infomation prooves helpful!

Signed: Jenifer Feather, Watchman

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2005, 01:18:57 pm »

*Jenifer strolls up to the board for grasping a piece of paper and slowly pins it up re-reading it for the third time*

"I hope this is better than th' last one"

*She mumbles as she heads of to carry on training*

Task 3(.5) Stone Keep infiltration

Today, when i walked in ter the barracks i saw Drachir talkin' ter Joey, apparantly they 'ad been talking about me an' meh trials, an' Drachir was willing ter take me deep inter Yew as 'e knew the area very well from his past expreiances there..

The journey was long, an' fairly uneventful, th' odd monster 'ere an' there, even attacked by the damn trees in Yew! These were quickly destroyed though, as working together we could quickly over come any threat some pitiful monster could throw at us!

We arrived at the crossroads jus' south of Stonekeep, after Drachir 'ad shown me the regrouping point if there was a problem, 'e told me ter head forward alone an' make sketches o' all the surrounding buildings an' th' Keep itself...

This time, i did some sketches o' the buildings around the keep, an' discovered what they were ter be used as, this is the "Marksmen Divisional Villa" Which seems ter be where any range users discuss matters..

This 'ere is the Stonekeep Tradepost, whic seems ter stock only crates an' nothin' else!

This is the church, which seems a pretty sturdy building, also, i noticed tha' the church seems ter be a good deal richer than the Keep...

*glances at the sketch on her last pinned message*

Stone keep 'as remained the same, nay changes, except i did find a rather large cauldren hidden away in the dungeons...seems.....odd...

After these sketches were taken me an' Drachir 'eaded back ter the barracks an' the mission was completed..

Signed: Jenifer Feather

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length