Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 01:47:20 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  *A message addressed to Kelly and Henry Dreat*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *A message addressed to Kelly and Henry Dreat*  (Read 2681 times)
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« on: September 11, 2006, 06:17:34 pm »

"Right you two.. I know i havn't been th' BEST mentor in th' world... But tha's because ive been doing very impotant things. Now.. i need ter share th' work load.. yer see, th' Scouts are thinkin' about getting more appropriate attire fer different terrains. So i need yer two ter Scout out two o' th' most dangerous terrains there are, then whilst there decide on some appropriate clothing.."

Henry Dreat!

Yer ter lead a hunt to some place COLD and FROSTY.. Whilst there observe th' conditions carfully and report back on what you think would be best suited fer the place.. i want details on..
  • Appropriate Colours
  • Appropriate Attire
  • Anythin' else worth noting

Kelly!

Kelly my dear, i tihnk yer know whats coming... i want you ter go somewhere HOT with a bunch of guardsmen and let me know what the conditions are like... somwhere sandy where possible but if not... just hot. I want you to find out...
  • What colours are good for hot places
  • What attire is best for hot places
  • Any other things needed to be considered when going somewhere hot!

Good luck to the both of you, i would like to see full reports under this note!

Signed : Jenifer Feather

Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 07:04:40 pm »

Sorry for being late to respond ma'am, i shall get onto the task as soon as possible.

*Signed*

Henry Dreat
*Stamped with a Rat symbol*

Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 01:38:03 pm »

I'll get to it, Jen Ma'am

Signed: Kelly Sanderson, Junior Scout.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 03:23:54 pm »

*Taps her foot*
"Damn those slow apprentices i've gotten myself! They best be speeding themselves up! I know.. I'll jus'... Remind them of their duties..."
*After quickly scribbling a note Jen pins it to the board and walks of grinning*

Kelly and Henry..
It seems ye've BOTH been slacking, and have overlooked my task... i have drawn only one conclussion from this... you must have been slacking.. TOGETHER! So.. unless i see these tasks finished soon i'll be informing the church that they will need to start preparing a wedding.
You've been warned.

SignedL
Jenifer Feather

[OOC:] *BUMP* [/OOC]

Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2006, 05:58:15 pm »

Ma'am, When I nex' see them I will remoind them of thar Chores fer ye, And I will see tha' they ge' on them as soon as Possible.

Signed Regular Scout: Kal ShadowHand

Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2006, 03:05:01 pm »

(Sorry Jen Ma'am! I was going to do it, and now it is DONE.
So here's your report...)

A Trip to somewhere HOT: Nujelm!

Guardsmen in attendance:
Kelly
Joey Lanai
Kal ShadowHand
Desmond Krieger
Valiro.

That's the "bunch" of people I took. Firstly, we considered the colour of clothes that should be worn in somewhere like Nujelm.. And we decided white, cream, yellow etcetera, due to the sand.. Maybe green for if we were planning to scout in the shade near some trees.

To find out WHAT we should wear, we took a trip to the tailors, also so Joey could buy a hat as he insisted, as well as a pair of sandles. We asked the tailors about all the kinds of clothes we should/could wear, and they said the following:

Light shoes of some sort.
Leather would be a terrible idea if it was going to be on all our bodies.
Big shirts.
Bagginess in the clothes.

Valiro and Joey suggested that skimpy leather armor for us girls, and I stated that me, Jen and Mela may not want to look like Tarts on our missions. You can probably guess their replies to that. Sandles would be a very bad idea for running (As Valiro said), for obvious reasons.

Then we discussed the problem we may have with hydration, so plenty of water and the likes would be a good idea to keep us going. And cold food, such as different fruit. We would also need hats, to keep the sun from our heads to refrain from getting burnt. Our arms would most likely just have to bare it.

Anyway, I hope this is enough for you to get along with Jen Ma'am. Know it took a while, but I got there!

(And Jen, Ma'am. Please nay arrange me a marriage with Henry, as that would be rather mean.)

Signed: Kelly Sanderson, Junior Scout.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2006, 04:06:21 pm »

*nods as she reads the report*
Ahar! So bagginess is good... Thats a good start! I shall get to work on a standard equipment pack for hot locations.
As fer th' Wedding, i guess yer out of it. SO that means if Henry does not do his taks.. i will arrange a marriage to.... Vincent Redfield. Yes Yes. Henry and Vince. A lovely couple.

Signed : Jenifer Feather

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length