Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 12:22:45 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Protectors Of Cove Patrol Rota - Guardsman Duty!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Protectors Of Cove Patrol Rota - Guardsman Duty!  (Read 2551 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 17, 2007, 07:58:40 am »

Raiden opened the doors of the Grenadier HQ and took a deep breath, filling his lungs with the fresh sea air. He raised his leg onto the window ledge and leaned forward to stretch out his hamstrings before his morning jog south to Cove and then into the Glenmore mountains.

He set off at a steady pace but as he turned a bend in the road he was met by brigands! Bloody 'ell! Smash, bash, kick stomp and the brigands lay lifeless in the dirt. Foo's Raiden muttered as he jogged on.

Cutting through the shire now he was confronted by an ogre. Rolling his eyes he shoulder charged the beast's legs bowling it over. A sickening thud later and it too lay lifeless.

Zigzagging now through the alleys of the Baronship Household Raiden noticed a couple of dodgey looking fellas in straw hats eyeing him... This was getting ridiculous.

When I was in the ranks I patrolled morning, noon and night he muttered... More patrols, less pie and ale!

Monday 22nd October - Covian Graveyard.

Kal ShadowHand, Church Servant Regular Scout.

Beat down the deadites, secure the crypt and hold it against a counter attack.

Tuesday 23rd October - Altmere & Crossroads.

Jon Trent, Watchman.

Head to the Altmere guard post dispatching any brigands or beasts that cross your path. Once it is secured continue up the road and secure the guard post on the crossroads.

Wednesday 24th October - Orc Fort.

Marcus Tel'var, Watchman.

Head to the orc fort and give the orcs a damn good thrashing!

Thursday 25th October - Northern Swamps.

Clear the stinking swamps of the foul beasts that dwell there.

Friday 26th October - Cove Town & Household.

Patrol the Household buildings and Cove town. Keep an eye out for brigands, drunks, over amorous sailors and fellas in dodgey straw hats!

This rota is open to all ranks!

Sign below stating which day you wish to volunteer for. It is then up to you to lead your patrols and see this duty through!

If for whatever reason you are unable to keep to your duty you must arrange for someone else to fulfil it for you!

Good luck guardsmen!

Post your reports below.

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Sergeant.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 07:51:40 pm by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 08:19:07 am »

I think I can handle Monday October 22nd

Signed Church Servant: Kal ShadowHand

Marcus / Straeban
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 08:28:25 am »

I will take Wednesday 24th, October Ser

Signed Watchman: Marcus Tel'var

Jon Trent
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 07:15:24 am »

I'll see to it that Tuesday's duty is done sir.

JT - Jon Trent, Watchman.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2007, 09:12:28 am »

This rota starts today!

Thursday and Friday have still to be accounted fer!

Hup hup guardsmen... Keep Cove Safe!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Sergeant.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Marcus / Straeban
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2007, 04:27:09 pm »

(Looks over the Assignments)

Serg. I will Cover the last two days if know one claims the tasks by the time they come around Ser.

Signed Watchman: Marcus Tel'var

Jon Trent
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2007, 07:39:57 pm »

Tuesday 23rd October - Altmere & Crossroads Guardpost Patrol.

Led by: JT - Jon Trent, Watchman.
Attended: "A friend"

Coin for the coffers 2,000.

The barracks were deserted as i prepared for my patrol. The only person to attend was garbed all in black as he stepped from the shadows. He looked like a guardsman, he moved like a guardsman he even talked like one, but I could not place him for sure.

We headed out into the shire where we ridded Cove of ogres, water monsters and overgrown spiders. As we headed up to the Altmere we added trolls to our list.

With the Altmere secured we headed on towards the crossroads. Brigand activity was nil but many trolls and ogres roamed freely, maybe they had accounted for the usual band of brigands? All the same we brought them down.

Having secured the Northern Guardpost and with our duty complete, my friend and i parted company.

JT - Jon Trent, Watchman.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length