Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 11:24:26 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  *An Excerpt from Axiana's letter to her Governess*
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: *An Excerpt from Axiana's letter to her Governess*  (Read 1605 times)
Axiana
Axiana Masteen
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Covian Patrician

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2008, 12:11:33 pm »

*An excerpt from Axiana's letter to her Governess*

"... I think that you will remember from my last letter, that I would be hostess to the Baronial Dinner on the 13th August?  It was held in honour of Baron Octiovus and the Guardsmen that protect our fine towne.  However, with the towne still gravely inflicted by the aftermath, many were not able to attend, including the Baron himself who was advised against returning to Cove for fear he would take ill.

For those that were able to attend, I am certain they enjoyed and appreciated my efforts.  The food courses that I had prepared were received without one complaint!

*The letter goes on to explain the details of her engagement to Mr Takeamada, who had asked her that same evening for her hand in marriage*

Anna,  I have drawn for you, some sketches of hall as it was on that day..."

(For administration purposes the guardsmen that were in attendance are as follows:-

Mrs K Valentine
Mr R Morana
Mr Delferium
Mr Takeamada
Mr M Kobra
Mr O Serpernt
Mr K Valentine
Mr Y Darkeyes

100 Shillings Awarded to Edward Striker
25 Shillings Awarded to Mat Shadowhand
)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 06:34:50 pm by Axiana » Logged