Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 11:35:44 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  Market Day in Cove
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Market Day in Cove  (Read 1738 times)
Axiana
Axiana Masteen
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Covian Patrician

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2007, 10:32:07 pm »

Market day in Cove!

As Amon and myself turned up in Cove town, to set up our stalls, we were greeted with the hustle and bustle of a market already underway!  T'was a travelling market set up by the community of Skara Brae, selling fine cuts of meat and pastries. 

We set our goods on display, which attracted many a customer!  I could say that with all the guardsmen around, we had no trouble and that the market went smoothly!  But actually that was not quite the case... Mr Grayner's daughter came to join him and trouble erupted! 

*Sighs as she remembers* Scarlet picked up one of the finest paintings I had for sale, after dipping her hands in one of Amon's dyes!  Of course, I made Mr Grayner pay through the nose, for the damage!  What has troubled me the most, however, is that when I came to pack up the stall items, I noticed that the top of an expensive sculpture was missing!!  Amon assisted me in looking for the damn thing, without success.

*Begins to search again*

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 10:41:18 pm »

Tis always grand ter hear of a successful market!

Amon managed ter pick up a couple of nice Tokunese paintings fer me as well as a tidy profit fer himself.

Funny though, he said Hoagie's daughter was a little angel. *smirks*

65 Shillings Awarded - Axiana Masteen
30 Shillings Awarded - Amon Jarl

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length