Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:10:31 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Senior Trials ~ Demarian Tel'var
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Senior Trials ~ Demarian Tel'var  (Read 2030 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: July 04, 2011, 03:15:42 pm »

"Tha' Tel'var flavoured chap is surely someone odd... Especially cause he falls asleep all the time! Even tho... Seems he's willing to make it to the top, tha' means, if he's able to survive his trials..."

Trial One ~ True leadership!
You ever heard of the Labyrinth? No? Well, this ancient city lies on the Isle of the Divide, in the lands of Malas, filled with powerful creatures.
  • At least 5 other guardsmen must attend
  • Make your way to the very end of the labyrinth
  • Provide a full report below
  • Try to avoid the dangerous creatures as Miasma the scorpion; Rend the reptalon; Pyre the phoenix; Flurry, Tempest, and Mistral the air elementals; and Grim the drake.

Trial Two ~ Reputation and such things
The family name of Tel'var is not under a bright star these days. Proof us all that you're loyal to Cove! As an old bone, thou shall teach us some tricks!
  • Hold a training of your choice
  • Make it interesting and be creative
  • Finish it with a free for all
  • Provide a full report below

Trial Three ~ Keep them healthy!
You're a warrior, and therefor probably not interested in taking baths and such. Being clean tho keeps the army members healthy and less aggresive in smell!
  • Hold a short lecture about health and cleaning
  • Build a bath in Covetown for this. Covian bay isn't as clean as it once was
  • Provide a full report

Let's see if you're truly worthy enough to call yourself a Senior.

Ilyana Drachen,
Arcanist Corporal
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 01:25:39 pm by Ilyana Drachen » Logged

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Demarian Tel'var
Regular Guardsmen
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 06:27:16 pm »

Hah you've gone soft on me Corporal I was taking stroll's in the Labyrinth as an infant! As they say do it once you can do it again!

Demarian Tel'var
Regular Guardsmen
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 03:32:47 pm »

Date: 5th July Summer

Time:2100hrs

Exercise:Battle training and lecture on reputation

Guardsmen Leading:
Demarian Tel'var Regular Grenadier

Guardsmen Attending:
Ilyana Drachen Arcanist Corporal
Elizabeth Martin Officer Cadet
Sergio Jarrett Regular Scout Sergio Jarrett
Star Summer Junior Guardsmen
Kelban Watchman
Avalynn Vale Guardsmen recruit
Ken Callaghan Guardsmen recruit

For my Senior trials I've been instructed to hold a training on reputation and its importance I began by explaining how a name can be stained due to unfortunate acts such as desertion using my family as an example with my son's recent desertion.
I then explained how we are all effected by ones reputation as a uniform, an army even as a state, the smallest of acts can shame or make a reputable name for us the Baronship the Covian Guardsmen. Each one of us is responsible for upholding and maintaining the name and the honour of our state a small misthought act can betray someones portrayal of us and therefore we must strive to uphold how other states and nations see us.

After the lecture I split them into two teams and switched them around in several locations in Cove practicing team battles and then finished with a free for all.. I debriefted the Guardsmen after a small hiccup between two of them and the dismissed them to there duties
All in all I think they got the jest of things or I hope so.
Unfortunately the sketches of the battle training in Cove have been ruined due to mages over enthusiasm with fireballs.

~Signed neatly~
Demarian Tel'var
Regular Grenadier of the Old guard

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length