Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 06:24:21 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Zombies in Jhelom
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Zombies in Jhelom  (Read 1709 times)
Alton Aldwin
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: October 15, 2018, 09:45:04 pm »

Attended by:
Caroline Kazami, Commoner
Leanne Melior, Regular Scout
some yewish allies (James Sward, Roland Miller, Aries Harper)
and me  Smiley

Gathered in front of the barracks as usual we were ready for a tower defense training, but given the small number of those present our brave scout Leanne decided to take us to the south island of Jhelom, where we grappled in a nice but violent game known as Zombie training.
The game consists in spreading the zombie infection through the systematic killing of the opponents, who return from the dead starving for brains.

The yewish trainee offered himself as volunteer and soon I fell prey to infection, quickly followed by our other companions.

Honorable mention to Rookie James Sward for his ability to camouflage, even if it wasn't enough to avoid him a horrible fate...

After two games and severals deaths, Aries joined us for the last match, followed by a free for all brawl,ended in a tie.
Leanne then dismissed us and we came home... dunno what's happening to me, but I'm still hungry for brains ...

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 06:54:51 am »

Not too shabby, recruit. It was a total mess of running around, but fun nonetheless!

Leanne Martin-Melior, Regular Scout

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 01:02:47 pm »

Excellent work, Regular.

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

The Paymaster
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 08:35:39 pm »

Carolin Kazami awarded 5 Shillings for attendance
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length