Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 04:53:42 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Recruit Trial: Cassius Livius
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Recruit Trial: Cassius Livius  (Read 2555 times)
Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2005, 12:02:10 am »

*A man wearing a apron covered in dough and flour comes running into the barracks waving his arms around franticly and jumping up and down*

Oh no! Oh my! Oh dear! Oh avatar!! I need help and quickly!

The owner of the Moonglow Zoo, Madam Gertrude ordered a meal from my shop! Can you believe this?! My shop! Its such an honour I can’t even begin to describe it.

*The man puts his hands together and seems to be day dreaming for a short while before shaking his head violently a few times and looking back at you*

Now this is a good thing! But every chef in Sosoria knows that there is just no pleasing Madam Gertrude. I just can’t believe a woman of her size would be so picky off her food since it obviously doesn’t show.

Anyway the reason I’m panicking here is because Madam Gertrude has been known to drive the small shops of bakers such as myself into the ground if she didn’t like the food! She’ll ruin me if she’s not pleased! Ruin I tell you!
I got things old scroll here from my granddaddy explaining how to make one of his legendary cakes… problem is I never expected him to toss all of this… this… icky stuff in it! And its not bad enough that its icky but its hard to come by too!

*The man digs around in his pocket and pulls out a scroll with the Barons seal on it*

Now this here orders one of you recruit folk to help me so help you shall! This being a meat pie it will need two sorts of meat one of them isn’t hard to come by.. But the other… ohhh brother!

You see I need atleast seven good sized chunks of meat from a Titan and I’ll need the whole corpse… and I do mean the whole corpse! Of a phoenix. I know I know what you probably heard about them… cannot be killed immortal yadayada. Well I want that bird in my cake so you’d better get it for me!

Now for the topping I’m going to need some berries.. And not just any ordinary kind of berries.. I need those blue berries that those strange talking people seem to love so much.

*The man turns around and lifts a finger* And remember to get this done before Madam Gertrude arrives or I’ll take you down with me!
><><><><><><><
Post report below!

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd
Cassius Livius
The One & Only
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2005, 09:14:49 pm »

After hearing the racket coming from the barracks cassius ran though the doors  only to be faced with a frantic chef waving a scroll marked with the barons seal.. after a good half hour caming down the chef cassius knew what he needed for the chef to make the meat pie he had in mine so with no delay he set off to see his old friend "Squee" at the savage kin camp to see if had any spare berrys

after taking with "Squee" and getting a nice surply of tribal berrys he asked the savage hunters if they knew anything about the mystic Pheonix creatures that were not often seen though out sosaria but to his surprise the savages had seen a pheonix that had made nest in the mountains near delucia the savages gladly took cassius to the cave entrance but he wished to go alone.

after wandering the cave cassius cought sight of glistening feathers of which he had never seen befor, surely these could only have been the feathers of a pheonix then suddenly they began to move..

after a long and feirce scuffle cassius finally was able to hook the flying pheonix with his pike an pull it to the ground befor hiting it sharply over the head with a near by rock.
laying life less on the ground the pheonix had been slayn and carving the meat was the easy part..

after stumbling round in the dark cassius finaly found his way back out of the cave and headed to despise as he knew thats where he could fine the feirce Titans and his task was almost over

as this was the place where cassius trained as a boy he knew exacly which parts of the dungeons were inhabited by titans so it was no trouble locating them, after a short dark journy though the dungeon cassius came across foot prints and sure enough there was the titan as the cought sight of cassius they came running and yet another feirce batter took place.

sure enough it was another battle won and the titan dropped to the grown with a mighty crash

after carving the titan into glumps of meat cassius headed back to Cove to try locate the chef to hand over the ingrediance he needed for the meat pie after a long and hard search cassius found the chef in the streets of cove

after compleating the the task set by the chef cassius headed back to the barrack to carry on practising his battle orders....

« Last Edit: February 11, 2005, 09:40:04 pm by Cassius Livius » Logged

http://www.vvv-hengelo.nl/~barney/reloaded/reloaded_dread_rock_mix.html

Four Faction Stones.. One Of Them Has Your Name On It
Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2005, 09:57:51 pm »

Ahh great report Cassius!

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd
Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2005, 11:00:25 pm »

Indeed, you have done well!

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length