Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 27, 2024, 01:52:31 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Contest: Best Covian Farm Design
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Contest: Best Covian Farm Design  (Read 4635 times)
Whispers of Cove
« on: February 24, 2005, 03:55:35 am »

Did ye ever come across the tranquil farmlands of old Nihon? Or perhaps the reckless but dangerously enticing nightshade farms of Rogue Town? Can efficiency be combined with beauty....

Best Covian Farm Design
Submit ye painting of your Farm Design beneath this thread. The Best Covian Farm Design shall be placed on the Baronship tome! Only one design allowed per person. All submissions must be made by 2nd March 2005.

Farm Design #1: "Nature at its Most Natural", submitted by Commander Gregor Eason

"Dear oh dear, Eason..."

« Last Edit: May 22, 2005, 03:20:30 am by Gregor Eason » Logged
Armand D
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2005, 07:46:29 pm »

Farm Design #2: "Organized cropping for maximum growth", submitted by Quartermaster Franz

"Put yer body and mind inter it!"

Ah see em crops like ah do see em guards. If yer nay care after fer 'em some will grow wild and others will juss be left ter rot! Ah do wha' ever task ah get as possibly good as ah can, and so will all guardsmen within Cove!
Daelin
Covian Legend

Yes my Baron... I serve you well! - Daelin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2005, 11:25:11 am »

Farm Design #1: "Just like old man Johnson", submitted by Citizen Dellamona , Junior guardsman Ryan Greystone , Guardsman recruit Gimbly

*Ryan walks towards the message board with his face and hands covered in sweat and mud*

Har! Now that be what I call farmin'!

*Sticking a drawing up on the message board he walks off again while wiping the mud off his face*

Grief Dryfh Gry
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2005, 06:46:00 pm »

Farm Design #1: "Grand Cove Hay Farm", submitted by Citizen Yrmis Gryfh Yir

*Yrmis quickly passes by the barracks, almost running up the steps and quickly attaches a sketch to the message board. He grins as he signs with a fine hand his name*

Eh eh eh, boss'll love this!

*Quickly he scatters off into the woods*

http://cove.fantasyworld.nl/forum/index.php/topic,1556.msg14526.html#msg14526  <-- Baldies ownage!
Eason (12:40 AM) :
The play chick?
*rubs chin*

Well, by the sounds of what you're telling me, you are pretty hot yourself and stand a good chance of getting her I reckon. (Don't tell anyone I told you you're hot, or you die a grizzly death).
Eason Edit: And I was RIGHT TOO!
Whispers of Cove
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2005, 05:29:53 pm »

The deadline has passed, time to judge.
All very good designs; each showing order, nourishment, care, and beauty.

Quartermaster Franz's farm displayed efficiency.
The design from Dellamona, Ryan Greystone, and Gimbly showed interesting fencing techniques, and even a fishing lake!
And Yrmis Gryfh Yir's farm demonstrated excellent lighting and spontaneous flair of design.

The winner of the Covian Farm Design contest is...
Citizen Yrmis Gryfh Yir

The winning design shall be placed on the tome shortly for all to see.
Well done all! (Except Eason's farm, that was fairly poor... *ponders*)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length