Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 10:01:45 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report : Second Covetous Hunt
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report : Second Covetous Hunt  (Read 1660 times)
Yue Yan
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: February 28, 2006, 10:53:14 am »

When: 27/02/06, 22:35
Where: Deep Inside Covetous

Commanding Officer: Jenifer Feather, Regular Scout

Guardsmen in attendance:
Raiden Morana, Regular Highlander
Regdar, Junior Guardsman
Dalamar, Watchman
Leloo, Watchman
Yue Yan, Guardsman Recruit

It didn't take very long to pack up the Sentry equipment. The wails were becoming gradually louder. I shuddered as we lined up and performed a kit check. back home the undead were a terrible thing indeed, and apart from a few skeletons, I had yet to 'meet' the Western Undead. We followed the wailing to a tunnel that was pitch black inside, carefully yet slowly we entered, lighting up our torches. It was then that we were attacked by another horde of harpies and this time the headless ones were with them! After taking care of our attackers, we noticed an expensive looking and apparently abandoned pair of trousers ...

The horrors of the tunnel didn't last long however and we were soon out in the open air again. Our enemy now seemed to be hordes upon hordes of skeletons. Scouts for the Liches no doubt, as suggested by Jenifer. We hacked, shot and slashed our way through the pathetic creatures, becoming rather confident in our skills. That is when we reached the Lair.

The ancient rusted doors groaned in agony as we edged them open enough to slip in, eyes wide, adrenalin rushing and weapons ready, we advanced. Huge booming voices seemed to be warning us to go back. Voices that apparently came from nowhere!

Not easily deterred, we formed up and headed in. The Liches proved to be rather, tough. More than we had to drag our comrades outside and stick some smelling salts under their nose. It was during one of these many assaults upon them that I was bitten. Filled with rage, we took stock of the situation, reassembled and went in for a final showdown. And won.

After we got back to Cove, I apparently took very ill. It seems the bite had affected me more than I was aware. As this report shows, the Churchman and Guards there must have done something right, for I am still very much alive.

Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 11:29:19 am »

Good show recruit! This will be noted!

*signed*
Delcarakdur, Officer Cadet of the 3rd Glenmore Highlanders

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 03:51:00 pm »

Har.. Aye.. Seems being bitten by a Lich is nay a good thing... she went a;; stiff an' wobbly at the same time.. very odd.

Grand Report though Keep it up!

Signed: Jenifer Feather

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length