Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 10:03:10 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  ADULT IMAGES INSIDE!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ADULT IMAGES INSIDE!!!  (Read 1706 times)
Yue Yan
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2007, 10:08:34 pm »

Now that I have your attention ....

I have a proposition for you all. Yue Yan was away for a long time because she was rescuing her mother and sister from danger. This is where you come in.

I'm looking for someone to play her sister. Since not to much is said about her sister, it's a blank canvas for skillls and what not. The only things that are set in stone are that she is 15 years old. Noble born. If a fighter, she will be reluctant at first, as it's seen as a male occupation in her home lands. She is oriental so dark hair makes sense as does an oriental name. She is from the Land of Feudal Lords so may struggle to adapt to Covian ways, she may however embrace the sudden freedom allowed women (being in her teens and all).

If you read my character profile on the boards there is a very slight family history there if you wish.

If someone fancies a challenge, how about their mother? She will probably be around 40 and full of eastern wisdom. She will treat her man as her Lord and most likely be very set in her ways and struggle to fit in. Again she may embrace her new lifestyle but one fact is firm here. She loved her departed husband very dearly and would defend his honour with her life.

Both Characters have the surname Min. If introducing yourself formally you would put this before your own name for example. Min Yue Yan. All members of the family hold their honour highly and are very loyal to their ancestors.

For more info or to let me know you want to do any of these, please contact me on

235 984 281   (icq)

qom_riyadh
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 10:33:58 pm »

LOL great way to bring attention, indeed...

About your post - very interesting idea, although I don't think that it'd be good for my image to play a girl char Smiley
Gregor Eason
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 11:15:52 pm »

*misses the message*

Where's the pics?

Eason can be yo Daddy *Wiggles eyebrows*

Garak: "Uh, I was under the impression we didn't allow neon hair?"
Grief: "I was under the impression we didn't allow hair at all!?"
Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 06:02:19 pm »

teh wiggles!

I can't play RP women, due to my image, my pride and that I've been slagging off horny 14 year old boys who play hawt drow women.

P.S. I cannot be the only one who slaggs them!?
John Dell
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2007, 08:21:36 pm »

Your the only one that doesn't play a female character! ;o

"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal."

Oct sayeth  (19:47):
We need more Swedes.
Oct sayeth  (19:47):
"I was stabbed."
Oct sayeth (19:47):
"But I will hold this in and carry on."

First Story       --->      Smiley
Second story --->      Undecided
Third Story     --->     Sad
Moraine DiGoraz
Banned for excessive profanity.
Citizen of Cove
Covian Veteran

Unlike cool Covians I am banned for being an idiot

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2007, 11:21:24 pm »

No worries, I slag them too!
Just don't mention my female tinker and mage to anyone!
(got a good explanation for those though, I stole this account from someone else)

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length