Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 10:59:27 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  To all Scout Recruits.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: To all Scout Recruits.  (Read 2307 times)
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« on: January 29, 2007, 02:50:18 pm »

Mela kicked her legs up and scanned over the list of potential Scouts which rested in her lap. There was a lot of recruits ones which seem to be staying recruits at that. Picking up her quill she warily moved her legs off the desk and begin to write on a clean piece of parchment.

To all Scout Recruits:

Listed below will be a set of tasks for each Scout Recruit I have on my list, it is in your best interests to complete it as proof of your worth which will later help us decide further whether you may become a member of The Light Company. If you are listed below with a task and you are -not- a Recruit for the L.C then send me a pigeon or message and I'll note it down for future reference. Remember, sometimes everyone fails but don't stress you learn from your mistakes and you will be assessed mostly on your planning and preparation rather than outcome.

Good luck & Blessed be.

Scout Sergeant,
Mela Eason Arkay.

Amy Marstella, Watchman
Amy, its good to finally see you fit and back in action. Your already on a gruelling task which I set you so I'll go easy on this one, take your time and don't rush things your being assessed mostly on your planning and caution in the case.

Task:As a Scout you need to be adept with disguises, head to Haven taking two full Scouts with you and have a Haven guardsmen give you a tour around the town. Note down any weaknesses within the town and also places which are good for attack points. Don't hesitate to question the towns defenses to the guardsman, but make sure you act well keep yourself calm and try not to arouse suspicion.

Conditions:Talk to a member of -OH- Command about your task. Write a report with paintings below.

Note: Amy is currently on an information gathering task about DT.

Yue Yan, Guardsman Recruit
Yue Yan.. Yue..Yan. Sounds Tokunese? Am I right? Either way pleasure to meet you Recruit. Lets test your abilities, I've never seen you in combat nore have I I actually met you that I know of.

Task:Charisma is also important as a Scout, though not all of us are born with the talent. Your task is to travel to Tokuno & Trinsic and lease a fairly well hidden building for Scout Trainings and meetings, get it at a good prices as I don't want to be spending too much gold on them. Bring along at least 2 Scouts for the trip and if there are any Scout Recruits present take them too.

Conditions: There are no guilds based in Tokuno so use your imagination. Talk to Captain Kaelyn about the building in Trinsic. Write a report with paintings below.

Sherri Lanai, Guardsman Recruit
Another Lanai, potential in the name there lass but are you really as good as your brother? We'll see. I haven't seen you in a while my student I hope all is well then again I haven't seen Joey in a while - What are you up too?

Task:As you know some years ago the orcs grouped together and took over Cove town. Of course it was liberated however we want to prevent further attack there for need to prodict or even find out if it is going to happen again. Sneak to the Orc fort and search around for any plans of possible attack also seek the location of Yew Orc Fort and search there. Never know, there maybe clues linked. You can take along any one you wish or you can do it alone, its really up to you.

Conditions: Write a report with paintings below.

Henry Dreat, Guardsman Recruit
Henry, ah yes! I remember you, likes to snooze a lot. Nevermind we'll soon kick you out of the habit.I am not sure what you are capable of but I do know you were Jennifer's apprentice and she will have taught you well. Remember you will be tested on your leadership skills and planning rather than the outcome.

Task: Keep your friends close and your enemy's closer, your task is dangerous and you may wish to have a few Scouts watch you from the shadows at all times. Hanse Davion is a mindless brute, nevertheless he is the heart of Vesper and we need as much information on him as we can get. Get yourself a Vesperian uniform, rob someone, make one yourself it doesn't matter how you get it, but having it accurate is extremely important. And finally protend to be a member of The Vesperian Militia, keep close to Davion, listen to his plans and try piece together something about his character that we may use to our advantage in the near future.

Conditions: Talk to Hanse Davion about this task.Write a report with paintings below.

Shardak, Guardsman Recruit
What a creepy name, Shardak. Nevertheless your a Scout recruit and regardless of the scary name I have a task for you too! I am unsure of your abilities and unsure who your mentor is as well but I'm sure you will do fine.

Task: Travel to Trinsic and find the tailors. Trinsic is known for its excellent use of colour and material and it would be nice to have some original disguises for our new 'Dressing up box' which will be located within the Scout Tower. Talk to the tailors and working along side them pull together a few original yet good disguises. You don't need anyone present for this but you may take anyone if you wish.

Conditions: Write a report with paintings below.

Faden Wildheart, Guardsman Recruit
Ah! My newest apprentice, I have faith in you indeed. Just need to tighten a few bolts but that's the case with every recruit. I again realise you are doing other tasks at the moment so I shall go easy on you.

Task: What do the other Company's have that we don't? Their own company song or ballad! This is up to you now, I want you to look at the light company past and present and pull together something which is good enough to represent the Light Company in song. You may talk to any of the veteran Scouts for information or any Veteran in the whole of the army!

Conditions: Write the song below.

Note: Faden is currently on an information gathering task about EA.

Salick Kaysen, Watchman
The army just isn't the same without my midget loving friend Kaysen. After rescuing you I do wonder where you have gone off too and I do wonder when your going to clean the mess in the Scout Tower - Ahem. But don't think that will get you out of a task my dear friend, being MIA and all.

Task: Lead at least two other Scouts to any enemy ground and take Captive of one of their soldiers. Gather as much information as you can from them before their either rescued or die from pain! Use any means necessary to get that information.

Conditions: Talk to myself and the guildmaster of the enemy guild. Write a report with paintings below.

Notes: Quite possibly MIA.

Keiran Vale, Watchman
Ah, Mr.Vale I do hope your back is healing up nicely. I realise you are currently on a task but any report done will go towards your requirements. You have potential Keiran don't fail me now.

Task:Seek out the Brigand boss known as Henry Winter and organize a meeting between him and yourself to discuss what the price would be to have them on our side for the war. Take 2 Scouts (one of them must be me) which should be hidden in the shadows at all times, unless fight breaks out. They will be there for your safety. Do not under estimate Henry Winter.

Conditions: Talk to me about this task. Also contact Henry Winter. Write a report with paintins below.

Note: Keiran is currently on an information gathering task about HG.

Anna McEwan, Guardsman Recruit
Ah, Anna, almost forgot you there I did. Nevertheless here is your task I have no idea of your potential nore who your mentor is but I wish you luck.

Task:Klion is our number one enemy, followed closely by Hanse Davion. I want you to research on Klion and work out all his alive family members. We know Danifae D'gar and Larynda, but what other mongrels has he spawned? Also, who are potential family members.

Conditions: Write a report below with paintings.

Note: Possibly MIA.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 03:06:03 pm by Mela Arkay » Logged

Kurt Alimar/Markus
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 11:16:34 pm »

I will do as ordered to the best of my ability Ma'am!

*Signed*

Shardak, Guardsman Recruit
Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 01:37:03 pm »

Dear Ma'am,

I shall do my tasks as required.

Signed

Faden Wildheart

Yue Yan
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 05:16:03 pm »

*an elegantly written letter is on your desk*

Dear Mela Arkay,

Whilst I hold upmost respect for your status and achievements I must bring to your attention that I am not a potential recruit for the Light Company.

Although I am indeed more than adept at both concealing my whereabouts and moving unnoticed, I had never planned on becoming part of your division. Or any other division if I am to be honest.

My plans are to prove my worth to Cove by becoming an Exploring Officer, or even Hardened Guardsman, remaining as general as I can, learning enough about each division that I may assist each as required at the time. I feel that, having ambition to become a Captain some day, I feel that it would be in my best interest to remain this way.

My sincerest apologies,
Yue Yan Min

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 05:58:26 pm »

Mela reads the note and shrugs lightly with a grin.

(OOC: Sorry! I was told otherwise..*Sends Dalamar an e-bomb*)

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2007, 04:51:15 am »

Come on Scoutlets.. not one of you has done your task yet!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length