Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 04:32:48 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Mining Adventure (Report)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mining Adventure (Report)  (Read 1536 times)
Tibs the Crafter
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2009, 06:45:34 pm »

Mining Adventure (or how to follow the army to mine and end up getting the shaft!)

Guardsmen in Charge:
Regular Grenadier Demarian Tel’var

Attending:
Watchmen Morgar Dyn
Watchmen Star Summers
Commoner Tiberus Delmore (Miner)
Hermes the packhorse

I was asked by Regular Grenadier if I could support a mining operations for him.  I assumed they would be looking for bronze ore to make items for the Grenadiers.  So I agreed to take part.  I informed him that I had no combat skills and was limited to band aids for healing support.  He assured me and my packhorse would be looked after.  So I went to the stables and retrieved Hermes, my trusted packhorse of over two years and headed to the barracks.  When I arrived, I found only a total of three army personnel.  Grenadier Tel’var, and watchmen’s Dyn and Summers.  I figured this must be an easy trip.  I was in for a rude awaking!  They quibbled over who would do the report!  Each whining about the overburden of paperwork they all had.  I was asked if I would be willing, I said if they were willing to watch over Hermes and I, that I would do it and me.

With that taken care of, the Grenadier gave the order to “Force March” to the Minoc portal.  Off they went a full blast to the portal!  I, with Hermes in tow, head there.  It took some time to get there, having to weave in and out of trees avoiding Ogres, Trolls, Giant Spiders, Skeletons, Mongbats and Ettins.  Seems my protection was not to start until arrival at the portal.

* Signed with a Artistic hand *

Tiberus Delmore
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 06:55:20 pm by Tibs the Crafter » Logged
Demarian Tel'var
Regular Guardsmen
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 07:26:30 am »

Did go well even after the numerous set backs.... In my defense I left to lead away a Yellowskin Incursion which as you saw ended up at the moongate! Tell you there were hundred's of the bastard's less I saved the day by killing the bulk and having the Watchman aide me in finishing the stragglers!

Anyhow sucess and good Report Mr.Delmore

~Signed~
Demarian Tel'var
Regular Grenadier

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 01:34:16 pm »

Bloody 'ell. S'what I call an extensive report.

50 Shillings awarded ~ Tiberus Delmore.

*signed*

Raiden, Commander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length