Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 09:01:37 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  Trade accounts - Green Goblin.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Trade accounts - Green Goblin.  (Read 3509 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2009, 01:23:55 am »

Dear Railen and Penny.

I have taken the liberty of taking a new book and filling it in with our trade deals, the one which we will do, not the completed ones, so you are both aware of which deals are being offered, who the people are and what I have in mind for future deals, and of course for any deals you hear of yourself and wish to inform me of in turn. Most importantly is what they wish to trade with, are they repeat customers, do we know them from before and contact details and where they deal and with what, basically a lot of things are important but for example  contact details and which goods is the most, the more information given, the easier it is for us to take on each others deals if neither of us are present.

Deal 1.

Name of Contact: Fla Goldhammer, Recruit of the Covian army. Dwarf, long beard and dwarfish looking... Rough accent.
Contact detail. - 370075471
Goods traded. - Fourty bottles of ale, delivered by Master Goldhammer in two seperate crates.
Price we have to pay: 400 gold pieces.

Deal done

Details of the transaction:
We are to be selling the goods at twenty coins per bottle I am hoping he will be coming with the good within the next week, I will personally be gone for the next two weeks after this Sunday to deal with some tradesmen in Tokuno, so I hope someone will be there to recieve the goods. If all goes according to plan we can think

Deal 2.

Name of Contact: Jierdan, Bar manager of the Swaggers inn, Vesper - A dark coloured man of similiar height to myself, so rather tall with a pony tail which is black.
Contact detail: Unknown.
Goods traded: He wishes to make monthly and weekly trades with us for Vesperian goods to our Covian, ammounts uncertain, early stages of trade.
Price to be paid: Unknown.

Details of the transaction:

Nothing is yet known, except he wishes to start trade transactions with our tavern. I know him and he is a old trusted friend, so would be good to start making some coins from this old friendship and use it to our advantage. I have told him to contact either of you if you have the time to listen and go over his suggestions.

Kiran.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 11:42:02 pm by Kiran » Logged

Me'an Silen
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 10:42:33 pm »

The package has been delayed by orc will be here soon
-Fla

*ooc my internet was down for the weekend contact me and we will set a time and day*

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 11:29:41 am »

Dear Railen and Penny

I was wondering if either of you were the ones to recieve the ale we expected from the Dwarf Fla Goldhammer. I notice we recieved the wares but I havn't seen any reciept or report of it so I am unsure if all went successfully and if we are supposed to do a repeat trade within the comin month.

Just a old mans worries.

Kiran.

Railen Morana
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 10:58:58 pm »

I received one shipment and paid 400 gold to Fla Goldhammer for two cases of Dwarven Ale which was delivered two weeks ago. As it was delivered during a rush at the Tavern, I was neglectful in accounting for this. My apologies, and thank you for the reminder.

We have just over 1/2 case left in our stores and could use another shipment soon. If you would be so kind, Kiran, as to place this order for the Goblin I would be very appreciative.

Thank you,
~ Rai

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 11:26:40 am »

60 Shillings Awarded ~ Kiran (establishing trade links)

15 Shillings Awared ~ Railen (receiving delivery)

*signed flamboyantly*

Amon Jarl, Nobleman.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2009, 12:12:10 am »

Dear Railen and Penny.

A new deal has come my way, this one requires us however to pay out. I took the liberty of befriending a sailor who frequented the tavern today and letting him on a small trade agreement, I shall put down all the details for you here so you can see the cost and delivery times and such per usual.

Deal 3.

Name of Contact, Captain Hawkings. Avergae looking with long blonde hair, wears black and brown, local trader in Vesper and Trinsic area.
Contact Detail, 412779923
Goods trades, 100 bottles worth of bucaneer's rum in ten crates with ten bottles worth in seperate crates.
Price paid, 800 shillings.

Deal done

Details of the transaction

This is not coins given to Master Hawking, ontop of the deal he is to recieve hundred coins to pick up the goods at Swaggers which will be delivered from Bucc's Den which then will be given to us at the docks of Cove. He will recieve five percent commision if all is satisfactory to our standards. The eight hundred shillings will be paid directly to the tavern keeper in Bucaneers den, send by messanger which only costs a extra five shilling.

We will earn a profit margin only at 300 coins for it, however as rum sells plenty and with the war on it gets harder to get I only can surmise we either earn small and keep customers, or start upping our prices.

Kiran.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 10:47:18 am by Kiran » Logged

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2009, 06:53:12 pm »

BE WARNED

All goods delivered or send from the Swaggers is to be given to the guardsmen of Cove untill further notice. This is for your own safety!

Thank you.

Kiran.

Freckletip
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2009, 02:31:15 am »

30 shillings paid to Mr Kiran for his continued detailed work in this ledger.

*signed*
P Freckletip
Steward of Cove
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length