Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:29:00 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  Cove Avamass Market!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cove Avamass Market!  (Read 2884 times)
Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: December 17, 2007, 12:11:52 am »

In attendance:
Khaelieth
Axiana
Sennacherib
Several others I don't know the name of
[OOC: Charles Fenwick, Straeban and Obidah Lynch]

Guards in attendance:
Hoagie Grayner
Flina Trix
Raiden Morana
Marcus Kobra

Other guests of note:
Father Siegfried

The market stalls had been placed meticulously, the Avamass arrangements were in place and the people were there, so it all boded well for the market! But alas, much carnage followed! But here are some sketches of what it looked like!

The Father Siegfried showed up, attempting to impose some order. He was looking for some evil object, was mocked by Hoagie Grayner after he was told to keep his eyes open for it. Most disrespectful.

But quickly the peace was disrupted! For a man clad in black attacked me! Luckily, his poisoned blade didn't quite slide into my guts, thanks to my armour under my robes! After a quick chase, he was dropped by a well-directed spell from me as the guards seemed incapable of taking him down. Why several of the guards didn't help is also a mystery. I blame sleeping on the job. Not too uncommon in the Army, only being slightly less common than laziness, with drinking on the job following. Also, he seemed to have been sent after me, for reasons unknown. The guards (Hoagie Grayner and Marcus Kobra) then managed to "misplace" the man. How on Earth that is possible, I would like to know. A man isn't exactly a pair of keys.

The guards then left, apparently deciding they wanted to warm their feet at the hearth in a tavern somewhere. This left Sennacherib, Axiana and me huddling in the cold when three people arrived. After asking us for our money unless we wanted to be run through with a blade, they eventually beat Axiana up as Sennacherib ran for help. I managed to stall them for quite a while, hoping the guards would show up. Help never arrived. Eventually, the bandits left after taking some wares and finally decided being attacked by lightning wasn't what they wanted. They then left in search of other prey.

After the bandits left, Corporal Kelly Sanderson made a brief appearance.

[OOC: The reason I'm hidden there is that I ran past the corner, hid, and they came after, running past! No taint hiding from me!]

« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 12:25:24 am by Khaelieth » Logged
Axiana
Axiana Masteen
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Covian Patrician

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 12:57:00 am »

*Axiana is still distraught and bruised after being brutally beaten to the ground, recovers in the healers*

I called for help, but alas no guards came!  The attacks by brigands, on Civilians of Cove is steadily increasing.  I warn all Civilians to take care when they travel, our own town is becoming unsafe for us.

Thank you Khae for the help you were able to give.  Khaelieth - Awarded 60 Shillings

(OOC:- My thanks also to Civilians, Mat Shadowhand, Sennacherib, Charles Fenwick and Peggy)

Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 12:08:17 am »

During the time this attack did happen, Myself and the Sarge (Hoagie) were patching my wounds that i received from the escape of the same assassin who attacked mister Khaelieth. I suffered some minor poisoning and anti-venom was immediately necessary to save my life. I am sorry that good citezens were subject to such brutality. Maybe next time well just hold a public execution on the spot so we don't have to try and jail em....

*Signed*

Marcus Kobra, Guardsman Recruit, Army of Cove.

{OOC: Hoagie and I were unavailable due to RP events and not becasue we chose to ignore poor Sennacherib who was banging on the dungeon doors screaming for hep. }

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 01:26:28 am »

Good god Khaelith.. do you do anything but whine?!

*Signed*

Hoagie

Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 07:02:35 pm »

I do more than whine, I help protect citizens!
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2008, 10:14:29 am »

Uhmm... There appears to have been a slight oversight miss Masteen.

Here are your overdue shillings for hosting this fantastic event.

125 Shillings Awarded - Axiana Masteen, Burgher.
(100 for the event and 25 in interest and as way of an apology for this oversight).

*signed rather nervously*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

*Walks off muttering*

[ooc]I only just noticed this, sorry. You should have said something ages ago you fiend Tongue[/ooc]

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length