Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 10:50:07 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  The Rescue Operation from a view of Valiro.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Rescue Operation from a view of Valiro.  (Read 1794 times)
Tweeso Pebble
« on: September 08, 2005, 11:07:36 pm »

*The wallbells rang loud*
It was clearly that Gregor Eason was kidnapped. Most of the militia did panic around searching for clues. I found one myself and Kal himself found the footprints leading towards the moongate.

We were all standing at the moongate and searched all entrances and found the tracks leading through to Trinsic. From there I did set out Regular Kal to stealth throgh Trinsic from the South to serach for more clues.

Myself and the rest of the company followed the track hastily to find the missing Commander! I ordered them to split up and search the grounds and further on regroup at the North Entrance. So they did. All time Kal was informing me about more clues and new Information. Trinsic was Indeed very quiet this evening which was good for us. I did disguise my self and went into a tavern where I asked a woman about the missing Eason. After a few moments later Julius accompaniod with Dexerius Brutus.
Finally we  did find out the the majority of the Trinsicans was at the Easten part of Trinsic. Searching through the eastern part Regular Kal was the first one to discover the clue saying "Sons of the Sea". Which we didn't know at once was a fishermen shop at the docks......

Inside the building It was looking just as a fisher shop but with a very mysterious stair. Julius and his company including Kal shadowhand barged In the door and they found what we did seek for. During this I slipped past In the shadows and did hide myself under the Table where I moved around to stay hidden.
And the conversation started....

The Commander was trapped by a fishing wire around his neck and tied up on a chair. This was a trade of death!
After lots of talk about nothing the Drows came up wtih a Ransom. A ransom of 100.000 Gold coins and 1000 Shadow iron ingots. They did set Kal to do this and the situation was calmed down and the time went.....

About thirty minutes after that a pack of bridgands barged in the door and almosted choked the Commander with their foolishness with the trap. After calming down also that situation they came up with that there were lots of Guards outside and even Vesper did arrive! The Covian Militia and even the Yew guards!
The drows did give the bridgands a cut to keep their safety.

Fortunately the whole cavarly didn't barge In at once couse If they've done the Commander would've been choked to death before you could say "Cove"!
No the Guards waited quite patiently gathering all of their forces and the sweat began to drip from the drows heads. The Commander In his way started to annoy the kidnappers until the was silenced with bandages in his mouth.

Myself had It very hard keeping hidden around that table. Also as I revealed one of their own spies. The kidnappers grouped at the front door as waiting an assault. When I heard the whole Militas stumbling around down there I did send out a white pigeon from the window and when I did this I also did cut the wire loose and the Commander could breath free air!.. except of the bandages..

It became a very big battle and the Commander was taken care off. I did make sure that Drow didn't get anywhere and took her back to our Barracks to Lock her up.. Further on she was questioned ......

Hiding behind the Table

The questioning you can read on the other Topic called : Questioning the Drow

*Signed*
Scout Corporal Valiro Gryphonclaw

Ahmed
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2005, 12:50:02 am »

Bah! Always seems to get himself kidnapped that Commander of ours! I don't see what the kidnappers see in him, I mean look at him!!

Grenadier Sergeant Maktoum,
Cove Militia & Cove Administration

Quote from: Eason on August 16, 2005, 11:54:20 pm
I dedicate my 3000th post to...
Tha' Dubai homeboy Ahmed! 3000!

Gregor Eason
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2005, 02:53:43 am »

I shall dismiss that remark as an error of judgement, Sergeant Maktoum.. *mutters*

But my kind thanks to those that fought to see me freed. T'was nay much fun being at the whim of the treacherous Drow, and the fact that they nay received the Ransom agreed was a most exceptional accomplishment!

Good show!

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
Jessica Hawkins
Citizen of Cove
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2005, 07:50:49 am »

*Smiles sweetly*
I was helpful too...right....right`?
*Looks around expectantly*

Anyway, glad to have you back Mister Eason...

*Signed in a scribble*
Jessica

Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2005, 08:01:44 am »

Hah! Commander it seems I'm getting better and better at rescueing ye!

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length