Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 01:07:21 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Orcish eradication.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Orcish eradication.  (Read 2910 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2005, 11:36:31 pm »

A hunt to the orcish camp.

Starting the day early with a drow caught and captured the day before... Orderd to stand guarding her for now the past many hours without any knowledge or details of why she is to be kept.... Except she is a drow of course.

As the hours passed by with the officers coming to investigate if everything was running smoothly I started talking to the prisoner.

"Whas your name?"
"I am gonna gut you like a fish and eat your brain as desert....."
"Ahh... I am Kiran, nice ot meet you 'I am gonna gut you'....."

And so the conversation continued.

As she went to sleep, or as I speculate she was placing me into a false sence of security, Sergeant Hrothgar came down to inspect if all was up to standards and come to see this drow.  He orderd her beaten since I told him politely she was not to be killed which the watchman Garlan did with great glee.

After a couple more hours with more extravegant dialouge with this... woman my mentor Joey Lanai came down and asked me if I had done what he requested of me. I sadly had to reply missing my objective to infiltrate the Orcish camps and command a small unit. He then quickly set about making me a leader and getting me a unit, if people liked it or not as it seemed. So outside I went to look over 'MY' line of brave adventures, or as our Sergeant Ahmed would kindly call them, "Muppets"

As the Superiour ranks gave me sound advise of how to run a unit and what to do if I was to be knocked unconcious I took it all in and forced marched it to the Camps.

As we stood lined up I elected a second in command if this unfortunant buisness of me fallin over should occur, which became Joey Lanai due to him staring at me and such.

*Licks his lips in concentration as he starts to write again dipping his quil slowly into the ink*

As this was done we quickly forced our way into the orcish terrotories laying waste around us,as we charged at the horde We were met with great resistance. Quickly commanding the unit with a slight stutter as my mentor put it later we formed up and fought back to back, the real Militian style fighting. swords and blades crossed with the foul orcs in a frenzy of slash and hack, hours seemed to have passed before the orcish horde lay dead at our feet. Panting heavily with a slight throb in my side from a spear thrust to my rib cage,I orderd the unit to march slowly into the camp to face off more of the orcish kin.

As Drachir lightly jumped over the first blockade he was quickly met with the wytches of the orcs throwing spells at him at inhuman velocity, quickly dodgin and avoiding the spells with a grace only gained from constant training, the rest of the militia jumped over to aid him in slaughtering the orcish wytch, with a last snort he fell to the ground. This shows how might in steel overcomes any foul mage.

After a quick shock of Caelin the guardsman recruit adressing me as Sir in a slightly shaky voice, she pointed into the distance.

A orcish warlord came at us, also known as orcish brutes with a speed that coverd the distance between us in seconds. As his club was aimed for Drachir slaming down, Drachir rolled out of the way to be slightly dazed by the force of the hit, which hit his leg, making him loose his balance for some seconds. Quickly Regular guardsman Joey Lanai and Sergeant Ahmed Al Maktoum set about attacking the brute. In a flurry of hits with there deadly weapons the brute was brought to its knee's, still it did not relent and it swung it club in a quick circle, quickly guardsman recruit Caelan found its throat with a well placed shot, this brought the creature down finally.

With the task done we set quickly to return to the barracks, before the orcs could surround us with there relentless numbers.

After pilling all the gold and a quick word to the men and woman I dismissed them with a salute. Must admit a great feeling to be leading a squad of such expert weaponry skill and discipline, truly a pleasure! Kal also for his grandour of his healing skills, never seen a man move so quick to aid his fellow comrades.

Guardsmen present

Grenadeer Sergeant,Ahmed Al maktoum
Regular Guardsman,Joey Lanai
Regular Scout,Kal Shadowhand
Junior Scout,Drachir
Watchman,Garand
Guardsman Recruit,Caelan
Guardsman Recruit,Kiran

Gold for the coffers, 9000 gold pieces since no one wished to take there share... except Drachir...

Signed

Kiran, Guardsman recruit.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2005, 11:38:14 pm by Kiran » Logged

Ahmed
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2005, 12:01:16 am »

Fantastic report Kiran. Muppets, this is how you do it, take note! Keep it up laddie!!

Grenadier Sergeant Maktoum,
Cove Militia & Cove Administration

Quote from: Eason on August 16, 2005, 11:54:20 pm
I dedicate my 3000th post to...
Tha' Dubai homeboy Ahmed! 3000!

Odenetheus
Maestro
Covian Regular

Kill! Maim! Burn!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2005, 10:23:02 am »

Ahh, the sweet sound of heathens dying in agony, what joyous time you must've had!
Caelan
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2005, 10:25:24 am »

T'was a pleasure to be part of this outing.

I must however, make a mental note to open my eyes a little wider when addressing those in charge.

*Adds to Do's and Don'ts List"
Joey Lanai
Dragoon Squad Leader
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

........=IIII=........

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2005, 11:57:18 am »

Grand report writing there fella, your well on your way !

- Joey

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2005, 02:27:40 pm »

Ahh mm, seems one of my paintings are very smudged hmm, will see what I can do about that, and thank you Sir.

Drachir
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Cutlass-wielding pirate-scout!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2005, 11:22:27 am »

Muaha! 'course I'd take meh hard earned loot! Drachir would do anythin' fer a bit o' money!

*signed*
Junior Scout Drachir

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length