Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 10:56:08 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A small supply gathering expedition..
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A small supply gathering expedition..  (Read 1546 times)
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2005, 08:36:35 pm »

*Jenifer sits in the barracks wondering what she could to to help the Militia and eyes the small pile of hides under a create in the corner*

"Ack, this will never do, only one 'undred 'ides, Pah! I best be getting some more!"

*Setting out for a small town she knew lay beyond some mountains she quickly runs into some trouble with brigans, ogres and trolls but is done with them quicker than they can count to five and finds the small town thats always full of cows*

*Upon returning to Cove after banking two hundred and sixteen hides Jenifer discovers that the only way to carry them is to drag them to the barracks and she begins here journey...*

*After depositing the hides in the coffers she returned to sitting, waiting for her next duty....*

Present: Jenifer Feather, Watchman

Signed: Jenifer Feather

Ahmed
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2005, 09:23:20 pm »

Keep it up Watchman, we're always in need to extra supplied. Job well done I say!

Grenadier Sergeant Maktoum,
Cove Militia & Cove Administration

Quote from: Eason on August 16, 2005, 11:54:20 pm
I dedicate my 3000th post to...
Tha' Dubai homeboy Ahmed! 3000!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length