Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 11:00:47 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Sentry maneuvers:
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sentry maneuvers:  (Read 1575 times)
Melody Songbird
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: September 11, 2005, 01:15:23 am »

Sentry maneuvers:

Sentry maneuvers:

After an eventful trip to the orc fort where we took down many of them and only took minor casualties we were called back to Sentry duty. I was sent to collect hides and dragged many hides back to the sentry post. I went to retrieve more when an ogre was not willing to let me pass uninjured. I battled it for a long time but it was beyond my skills to bring him down alone.

I returned to the post with what hides I had gathered on the second trip and they already had began to construct the sentry post. I took up position by the front gate. There will be another report later on the subject by someone else. As the evening progressed people switched positions and did their stints and moved on.

When the leader was relieved of duty Officer Joey took over. He and Officers Erik Arkay and Kirk worked with us on some attack scenarios. We guarded the gate against several attacks Learning to stack things on the gate to keep out intruders as well as to keep in those that made it past the first gate. It was very well taught and the others and I learned a lot.

Officer in charge: Joey Lanai, Regular
Assistant Officers: Erik Arkay, Junior, Kurt, Junior

Melody Songbird, Recruit
Delcarakdur, Recruit
Raiden Morana, Watchman

Reported by Recruit Melody Songbird
Ahmed
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2005, 01:08:32 pm »

Good report, but again, some sketches would be fantastic. Keep them coming.

Grenadier Sergeant Maktoum,
Cove Militia & Cove Administration

Quote from: Eason on August 16, 2005, 11:54:20 pm
I dedicate my 3000th post to...
Tha' Dubai homeboy Ahmed! 3000!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length