Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 11:59:23 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  Baronship Announcements
| | |-+  Old Announcements
| | | |-+  The Church
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Church  (Read 2061 times)
Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: February 26, 2006, 01:54:06 am »

Who are we:

The church is an element of BoC designed to both add atmosphere and depth as well as creating intrigue. The church aims to add story and depth to what would otherwise be the mundane, as well as giving new dimensions for roleplay as well as reinforcing the low and dark fantasy theme of Cove.

The church and you:

As members of BoC, you are free to roleplay your character as he/she would think and react to events in the real world. We do not expect for all Covians to suddenly become devout Avatarians, however we do expect the majority of the Covian people would at least give the appearance of supporting the church and its ideals.

We do ask if you do intend to oppose the church that you do accept there will be negative consequences to doing so, and also ask that you could refrain from purposely ruining church events without prior arrangement from BoC command.

Core beliefs:

The following points are core beliefs of the Covian church and can be considered as common knowledge to the Covian populous:

*Avatar (sometimes referred to as the Higher Being) is the one and only God.
*Drow and Orcs are evil races, and should never be welcomed within Cove.
*Those actively worshipping another God are to be considered heretics and should be destroyed or converted at all costs.
*Those actively worshipping Avatar will receive his blessing.

Any further questions forward to myself.

Cheers,

Octiovus.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 10:43:02 am by Gregor Eason » Logged

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length