Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 03:19:57 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  Message relayed to both Offices
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Message relayed to both Offices  (Read 2408 times)
Adrian Harrowell
Citizen of Cove
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: September 07, 2009, 01:48:41 am »

Brothers and sisters,

Thank you for attending the meeting in the Swaggers cellar earlier this evening. Sadly, the meeting was interrupted by a group of men and women we all despise equally. I'll be honest with you and admit that I indeed hired this group, but only to get to Kiran, and not my beloved Brotherhood which I cherish above all other things. Kiran and I have settled our differences and will work together now side by side to ensure that the Brotherhood shall reign supreme in the Underworld of Sosaria and not this ragged bunch of murderers and kidnappers known as "Smith and Co." I know that many of you do not know me that well as of yet due to recent circumstances, but that will change in time as I become more involved in Cove.

This is why my Brothers and Sisters I shall arrange a betrayal and trap like no other for "Mr. Smith" and his brigands. This time, as opposed to before, the circumstances of our future dealings with them will be on -our- terms and not theirs. I know many of you seek personal vengeance against this group, and I more than welcome it. Keep your eyes alert for future calls for arms at a later time within these shelves, as we will be striking back against them soon. They shall regret ever getting on the wrong side of the Brotherhood, and we shall show them no mercy. As you no doubt think I am a mere puppet to this group, rest assured that this is by no means the case. Yes, I have been forced to act submissive to them for quite some time now, but only to achieve my ultimate aim. Now that those aims are achieved and the Brotherhood is united, I have no more use of these men whatsoever. I shall personally reward any man or woman who gather any intelligence upon this group. Known members are as follows.

Dirk Faust
Mr. Smith as you all saw tonight (Tuvia) and his second in command is a drow female.

I know there are about five or six others in their group, but have been unable to identify them myself. Furthermore, the woman named Meiko is not to be trusted anymore with any information written upon these shelves, until she has gained my complete trust.

We shall strike soon.

Your brother,
    Jierdan

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 10:50:22 pm »

Jierdan is right, we need to plan this time. For now you do as you are told by this group untill told otherwise, we will work alonside them perhaps, I want you to disguise your hatred for them untill we strike.

They are not sware of our motive, and this will be the downfal of this small group. They think us weak and apart, we shall show them differently when the time is right.

Do me proud, brothers.

Kiran.

Adrian Harrowell
Citizen of Cove
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 11:43:54 am »

Splendid work Brother,

Seems Mr. Smith is eager to provide his services to you now, so why not take advantage of this? I want you to arrange a meeting with these men with the pretense of how to deal with Railen in the near future. If history is anything to go by, I would assume both Mr. Smith and the drow will appear at the meeting, and they are the brains of the organisation. The meeting is to take place in a small closed area, your office is perfect. This is where we shall strike at them from the shadows. The hunters shall indeed become the hunted.

Keep me posted,

Jierdan

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length