Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 02:30:54 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  Arresting developments
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Arresting developments  (Read 1950 times)
Edward
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: September 30, 2009, 02:29:16 am »

*Copy of a report.*

Boss,
 seems Kadere has been arrested for being more then just being his usual self, leading on to assaulting and so forth, even going as far as sexual offenses. I am unsure how truthful it all is as Anna and Vaughn were unwilling to speak to me concerning the issue at hand however Kadere is in the cell and I thought be best to alert you of the developments. the report gives the information.

*Signed*

Edward.
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 02:39:47 am »

Delightful my boy of you to inform me so, I have taken the liberty of dealing with it myself... Seems Vaughn is back in our family brothers, also on a further note, Anna has been a delightful little angel and has chosen to keep some of our secrets to her heart... In turn of course I shall tell you all that taxing her is a extreme crime against me, as I promised her on my word as a gentleman that is not to be the case... for now.

Now, our conversation with our dearest brother Vaughn is a confusing and upseting one, mistakes occur in our buisness, rumours are thrown out there and spread like wildfire... my boys, my dearest family... always I put you before myself, always you are the ones whom my desires linger on... Do not fear me if you make mistakes or things go out of hand.. Have I not always proven to listen fairly?....

I shall speak with Darek now... Anna fears him it seems... what a odd twist.

Kiran.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length