Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 09:20:21 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  A new hideout. [OOC - Event next Sunday!]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A new hideout. [OOC - Event next Sunday!]  (Read 2483 times)
Darwin
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2009, 12:06:18 am »

Greetings brothers and sisters!

I've located a terrific hideout for us in Yew. Is an abandoned shack, basically looking tattered on the outside and all, but in the basement I've managed to clean up somewhat, should be good enought for some form of, mrmh.. secret meetings of the sort we prefer eh?! Would love to show it to you lot this coming sunday, will get back to you regarding the time and what not. Till then, stay in the shadow or something!

[OOC - Alright, so basically I've turned my house into a abandoned house, looking generally tattered. Here's the deal tho! The Besiegers, as some of you know, are strict Pyros followers (Archangel of fire), which they've hidden from church for a fuck long time tbh ! Though At the present, they've hidden the body of Lithargus, old church fellow, in the very same shack. And they are intending to move it this sunday, to sacrifice him basically. But would love it if we were there to accidently stumble across this coffin. I'd love it, make some nice RP plot going on there, blackmailing and what not. Since church would basically kill them if they found out. Eitherway, could be good fun..

You guys up for it?]
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 03:23:06 am »

OOC (Aslong as you have a time that be cool, avoid our usual parade time, maybe 9:30 or such? up to you lot of course, just so I know so i can set up the event time wise)

Park Su-mi
Miniature Maniac
Kiran's Gang
Covian Regular

Park Su-mi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 03:28:51 am »

[Don't want to interfere or be a spoil-sport but have you checked this with Sineal? While the siegers are generally pretty shit at hiding their Pyros worship to a point that's laughable, I think people have generally turned a blind eye for the sakes of their concept. Not sure how Sinny'd feel about the use of OOC information potentially outting them? Again, sorry if I'm speaking out of turn and you've already talked to him about it.]

Darwin
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 04:49:47 pm »

[Kiran: Well, no time been set yet I guess. Just a request from the Besiegers to set something up. Not sure how we go about it either, but surely that can be discussed, minor details tbh. Was merely posting to give a little headsup and get alittle feedback if you lot up to it or so.

Su-mi: Well, I'm a Besieger myself, and it was the Besiegers (Sinny included ofc) that wanted to set the whole thing up. I'll be there playing my Besieger. And we're fully aware of the consequences etc. As previously stated no details have been discussed yet, as I'd want a green light from Kiran and the rest of you of course, before making any further arrangement.

Anyway, would love some thoughts from you guys, personally I'm a fan of spontaneous RP, basically just dump us all in the room at the same time, see how things play out. But I guess some planning works aswell Smiley]
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length