Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 07:40:07 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  [Short letter sent to Kiran]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Short letter sent to Kiran]  (Read 2305 times)
Bersi
Cove Command
Covian Regular

Wants some whiskey.

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2010, 09:53:07 pm »

I was talking with certain someone from my squad about things were were talking earlier. Seems all these evidences made sense to her as that fine lass agreed to support me in our noble struggle against those deceitful fiends. Here're few scetches made during our talk.

*signed perfunctorily*
Neighbour.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 10:22:19 pm by Bersi » Logged
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 02:49:17 am »

Dear Bersi.

I thank you for this effort, the reason I have not replied is as I fear, I am being watched... people seem to appear as if innocent when spotted around corners where I am with my own people, trying to speak to them of the situation, however as I feared, not only Kal Shadowhand is in on this... buisness.

No one from our camp spoken of this, as we wished to keep it secret, I attempted on this recruit, Brenna, whom through sources I know has a close relationship to these people, ergo being a member of the family... As you can see, she knows things only Luke and that Kal fella would, I think we need to think of increasing our risk and drawing them out, making them perhaps suspect we making our move by arresting perhaps this Brenna, as you can see she is withholding information, and knows of my would be attackers, I think a quiet arrest with the arcanists is best, however I fear she might retaliate, use extreme force if necessary I will back you up should anyone be concerned.

She can be arrested on the grounds as I stated, for conspiring against a member of the council, being involved in torture, and assisting traitors or known criminals in inflicting pain upon an official of Cove, when we have her we can see if we can get some information out of her, as she is only a recruit, I doubt Kal cares too highly of her welfare, being a poisonous reptile as he is...

Hope this letter finds you in health

The B.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length