Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 12:46:25 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  30th June, 8pm - Harrower
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: 30th June, 8pm - Harrower  (Read 4354 times)
Sean Greyson
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: June 25, 2007, 08:33:58 pm »

I think it'd be a great idea for the guild to join this month's Harrower hunt.  It is run by a lot of people and will involve some reds but I think it'd give us a great opportunity to advertise BoC and be alot of fun too.

What do you lot think?

Jack Sinist (•̪●)
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Growing up hurts when you compare

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 08:38:42 pm »

Think you could post a little introduction on what the Harrower hunt is and what it is about for everyone?

"Kyle! This is how the world works. If you want to find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first."
Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 08:59:26 pm »

.... Thats suicide in every possible outcome...

Sean Greyson
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 09:55:08 pm »

Thats what makes it all the more fun.  I've not managed to get onto one of these hunts myself yet.  If there's enough interest I'll contact the one running it and get all the details for us.

(taken from Stratics) 

On the 30th of June (8pm UK time) [W] Wraith will be donating the skulls for another open harrower!

We owe this one to Kamelbarn (again!).

The last 3 open Harrowers have been fantastic! We had quite a few folk who had never been to felucca before let alone a harrower. For that reason alone we can safely say they are a resounding success :-) Its a success many people would like to see again and again!

Everybody's welcome to come along! Got an RP guild that just wears GM armour? Fine! Come along cause you've got nothing to lose that cant be easily replaced! Come fight the great evil that threatens to swallow Sosaria and deliver some justice to some murderers along the way! Never attacked another player in your life? Come have a go now and see how you do!

Sparred with mates in your guild and ever thought to yourself "how good am I at field PvP?". Come along and see! Perhaps your just a PvM guild that bash monsters.... Well the harry is one hell of a monster! Come and bash him!

Although we will all be fighting over the powerscrolls that fall at the end, in all honesty, we just want to have a another big night of Felucca fun with lots of bashing each other going on!

I hope we can see some new faces there this month! As well as the normal army of blues we see in felucca :-) Lets hope the reds of Fate, NDK, I-C, UCH, SaX and the variety of lone murderers turn up to add a bit of spice to it as well aye? :-)

Jack Sinist (•̪●)
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 11:42:35 pm »

Sounds like fun. I think we should do this. Nothing to lose but your pride I guess. People can easily bank their valuables before in case we die and get looted.

"Kyle! This is how the world works. If you want to find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first."
Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2007, 09:04:43 am »

Leave those dyed armour pieces at home!

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd
Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2007, 10:01:37 am »

It would be fun, but i still maintain that we wont get anywhere near the harrower... If reds don't kill us on site every foot of the way then the lag will. And lag and Harrower dont seem to be a good mix.

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2007, 12:53:23 pm »

I've done the Harrower before.. it isn't too bad (or am I thinking of a different one).

Sean Greyson
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2007, 01:01:06 pm »

From reading last month's hunt it seems the fighting starts from outside the area and there was plenty of other people who were happy to fight them, including rival guilds of their's. 
As Shadwell says, leave your dyed armour in the bank, we could even perhaps kit out the lower ranks in better armour, which I'd be happy to contribute towards.

Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2007, 04:17:15 pm »

I reckon I can come along, I'll just purchase a fresh suit of armour from the Green Gargoyle and then leave the current stuff (not that it's anything special) in the bank. I never really liked champion spawns, I've only done one or two since they were patched in, but I'd love to participate in a Harrower with all that death and destruction. Grin

Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2007, 04:54:55 pm »

I'm donating 1 thousand gold to the chapel... A mass and candle lighting  for your souls.

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Moraine DiGoraz
Banned for excessive profanity.
Citizen of Cove
Covian Veteran

Unlike cool Covians I am banned for being an idiot

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2007, 09:33:57 pm »

I say we join in with a large group and randomly start peekaying the hell out of the other blues as soon as big H has spawned.
Hah, I bet they'll never see that one coming!
(long live Fel, hear hear *banks valuables*)

Jack Sinist (•̪●)
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2007, 10:23:42 am »

It was pretty fun, even though my corpse exploded and I was naked most of the time.  Grin
Got some gold though!

Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2007, 12:01:54 pm »

Ditto !

I was thrusting my birthday suit into everyones face.....

Shocked

Hrm, not the best image I've ever conjured up !

Lets try that again.....

After I chucked a few spells at the Harrower he turned around and killed me. I ended up naked for the rest of the fight because the fat blighter decided to explode my corpse. However I left the dungeon a few pennies richer so all is not lost, bloody good evening that was. Cheesy

I wanna go again !
I wanna go again !
I wanna ride the pony !
I wanna go again !

Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2007, 01:33:48 pm »

The baron was right, Kas is a hippie.  Anyway getting on subject.

How'd everyone else make out? any gains or just knocks and destroyed armor? Anyone get any items? come on!! spill it! how many showed up? all that!!  Iwnna kno the juicy details!!

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length