Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 10:44:51 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  [OOC] Citizen administration
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [OOC] Citizen administration  (Read 2219 times)
qom_riyadh
« on: February 10, 2007, 08:01:12 pm »

Hi all,

I'm posting here because we still don't have a babble-related board for civilians..

I have a little idea, which IMO could ease a bit the life of command members which look after our progress and advancement:
Maybe it'd be good to modify the Citizen Adm. Board template profile, namely to add current position and shillings count in the title of each profile - this way our still busy command ppl won't have to read everyone's post just to check if they should be promoted...

Sumthin like Qom Riyadh [Citizen - 150] or like that...
qom_riyadh
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 04:23:22 pm »

*BUMP* - anyone???
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 04:31:00 pm »

Seems like a sound suggestion to me.

Feel free to implement it - but remember to update your title when you add shillings to your profile.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length