Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 07:57:48 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  A Grand idea!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Grand idea!  (Read 1943 times)
Farfar
Danger to Sobreity
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Cuddly little drunkard.

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2007, 10:58:26 pm »

I woke up after noon in the morning and dragged myself to the breakfeast table, and sat down.
   Yesterdays events begin to roam in my head, my poor head *sighs*

*reaches out for Grizeldas extra strength hangover remedy, and takes some*
Yuack!
Since i was sobering up already up, i thought i might walk over to the citizen task board and see if there was anything to do, in the favor of Cove.
    Sadly, there was no task there to prove my worthyness as a crafter.
 Then it hit me, as from a lightning strike in my body!

My idea was something i had never heard any covian crafters or traders talk about, or carry out from the past. It was brilliant, just pure brilliancy...
*hic*
I prepared my mining gear, and headed out for the mountains near trinsic, to carry out my idea, oh, my grand idea *chuckles*

As i prospected the mountains, my back and knees lost thier strength, and i had to take a break.
   Thinking on how i was about to marketing my grand idea overwhelmed me. It Overwhelmed me that much, i didnt quit the break until i drank 4 b... sandwiches...
  I was almost done with my work at the mountains, when i thought yet again about my marketing of the prospects. Who would pay the most for my idea?
   One thought came across to my mind at instant.
   The British!
   The british are famed for their capitalists, thus i could get the most money from one, and for their stupidi.. Stupendious intellect *grins*
    I figure, this must be the best place, to sell my idea...

I shouted out my grand idea at the market streets of Britain. Selling mining runebooks of Iron spots. How come noone had thought of this before?
   It took me little time to find me a buyer for my mining book...

Well, i went home  thinking of future trades of my idea.
   I could start hire others for me to make the prospects, and hire vendors to sell my books! The possibilities are almost infinite!

*Signed in cheerfull, thick handwriting*

Farfar

qom_riyadh
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 11:17:41 pm »

Aye, a keen business mind I say. *nod nod nod* I was thinking of selling runes to the best plain wood locations - your success convinced me to do so!!

60 shillings - Farfar
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length