Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 09:53:35 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  A note attached to a bottle of beer..
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A note attached to a bottle of beer..  (Read 1734 times)
Farfar
Danger to Sobreity
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Cuddly little drunkard.

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2007, 06:09:44 pm »

dear Governor Qom!

Itīs a sad day for us all today, Since i must send a warning. The warning follows:
   Dont trust the Scouts!
   I Was entrusted with a task yesterday, of making 50 crates for a certain scout, named Drachir. After some discussion, we agreed at a price of 4000 Gold coins. I started making the crates, but needed to take a break, and recover my strength.
   The scout Drachir told me he would give me 5000 for increased speed of delivery, and so i contineud working, despite of my halfbroken back, scratched knees and acheing head hands. The duty before all, as i use to say....
   I delivered the crates within the time limit, and awaited payment. I got the money for the job, and im not implying that i rather trust a horde minion than guard, but after all, i counted out the money. I was wise doing so, because there was a lack of 3000!

The Dragoon seargent, Hoagie Grayner, can reinforce my story as a witness.
    I urge you, guvernor, for justice, for your citizens
Beware citizens, beware of the scouts....

*signed in thick handwriting*

Farfar.

qom_riyadh
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 06:54:27 pm »

*eyes widen reading the report*

Indeed, this incident of most delicate matter is uneasy both for me, as The Voice Of The People, so it is for the Army Command.

Don't worry mister, we shall meet all together to explain this - I believe - mistaken payment.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length