Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 09:30:19 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Guardsman Boards
| |-+  Grenadier Board (Moderators: Marcus Kobra, Linaeus)
| | |-+  Watchlist: The 2nd Light Company
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Watchlist: The 2nd Light Company  (Read 2537 times)
Linaeus
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2009, 08:22:42 am »

The 2nd Light Company - Security Risk?

Lately it seems Scout Corporal Trefynwyd has made a habit of badmouthing the Grenadiers, encouraging the Light Company to interfere in the execution of our Duties, and even going as far as to claim many of the Grenadiers' duties as the Scouts'! Pfah...! At any rate, we should start keeping tabs on the Scouts. Never trust a sneak.

You may do any of the following;
~ Record any negative attitudes toward or comments made about the Grenadiers, Officers, or the Baron Himself, and report them back to me here. Include sketches and other evidence where necessary.
~ Find out where the Scouts keep their records and plans, and where they hold their meetings. Avoid letting them find out we're after this information - if they know we know, then our knowledge becomes useless. How you do this is up to you. Just make sure its discreet.
~ Observe and report individual Scouts behaving strangely. Depending on what they're doing, I may order further actions to be taken.

*Signed*
Sergeant Torrak Keres
Baron's Own Grenadiers

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Delfer
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 07:15:17 pm »

Sounds like a dangerous, extreme mission with no margin for error...

Buttons is on it..

The Adventures of Buttons: Forever Inappropriate

Del - " &^%$$#% Blues..."
Del - " &^%$$#% Bloranges..."
Delfer
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2009, 02:25:52 am »

During my stay at the Goblin I uncovered some information about a scout potential, recruit Kelban. Although the information uncovered is not new to anyone, it should be underlined.

The following is a parchment on which I wrote down the conversation primarily between me, Hoagie and the recruit.

Now the recruit, Kelban, who is decidedly rubbish has never liked me nor has he ever respected any of his superiors except for his scout friends. He's clearly very arrogant, very sneaky, very, very confrontational and some kind of half-elf leaf lover.

However I think his behavior is past a simple bias towards me.. And his superiors.. He's now even gone as far as slandering the Grenadiers! His insubordination and disrespect towards the Baron's Own demands punishment, yet the scouts have done nothing to discipline him.

Alas, note the letters on the paper. Each of them marks an important point in my argument. Look them over one by one.

A - It's here we're shown that he has no ability to determine what is a moose, and what is a bear..
B - Here he disses the bear hat, a symbol of the Grenadier's Honor.
C - An example of his willingness to fight his superiors. He basically confesses he would resist arrest if he was apprehended for a crime. Combine that with his sneakiness and poison, he could be a real threat to anyone he doesn't like.

That's all for now!

*Signed*
Buttons, Spy Extraodinaire

Delfer
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 06:46:42 pm »

The Scout Tower has been found!
It was extremely easy, Sir, I got a map of Cove starting off along the shore and was  going to head along the border, than inland. But it was right in front of me! Two ugly trees, in the middle of no where. Clearly elf scout work.

Here's a map to the tree-house.

First Floor - The outside if disguised with flowers and rubbish weeds. All to hide the doorway. Inside there's -A- bed, and a container or two. There's another door leading to some cells. Their new, doesn't look like a prisoner's stayed there at all. And their made of wood! What useless cells. But anyway, three can stay by the looks of it.

Second Floor - Up the stairs you find a storage corner. There's a shelf and a few neatly stacked crates. It must be where they keep their stores. Then there's a locked door leading into the other half of the tree but it's locked.

Third Floor - A few more crates, a map, and a ladder leading up. There's an office room in the other tree. There's shelves, maps.. But most importantly a small box that reads: Scouts Coffer & Inventory Logs It's pretty empty.

Last Floor/Lookout Tower - The ladder leads to an empty platform overlooking the woods.

This is likely where they meet and do their sneaky talking!

*Signed*
Buttons, Out

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length