Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 05:29:00 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Gold for the coffers!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Gold for the coffers!  (Read 1467 times)
Zoie Hayden
Dragoon
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: June 01, 2007, 01:35:02 pm »

30th of May, early afternoon

Though I'd already donated a good amount to the Baron's coffers, I still needed a little bit more to fulfill my requirement as a Watchman. So, with permission, I decided to venture alone to Shame and see if I couldn't wrestle some gold from the Earth.

When I arrived at the mouth of the dungeon, a nervous feeling came over me, but I quickly pushed it aside and prepared for the fight ahead.

As I'd hoped, there were many earth elementals inside doing whatever it is earth elementals do. I then set about slaying as many of them as I could, which not only helped my fighting skills, but found they also carried gold coins and gold nuggets as part of their being. Once I'd slain one, it was easy to extract the gold and find another.

Once my pockets were full of gold, I decided to make a hasty retreat so as not to lose what I'd already gained. I retreated from the dungeon, then made my way back to Cove. When I arrived back home, I immediately went to the barracks, and counted and sorted the gold I'd come away with. I set aside a large pile of 2,500 gold coins, then took it straight into the storeroom and dropped it onto the pile of gold there. that brings my total donated to the militia to 10,000.

*Signed*
Zoie Hayden
Watchman

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length